Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

1-64 = AMAZING......... STUNNING.........STILL LOSING !!!

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Judge Brann was nominated by Obama as part of a deal with PA Republican Senator Pat Toomey. Judge Brann was Toomey's choice.

This is what Senator Toomey says tonight "I congratulate President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their victory. They are both dedicated public servants and I will be praying for them and for our country"

Another GOP Senator is telling Trump it is over.

Good on him. ... The tweets in reply make me weep for humanity.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I’m so sick of this clown.

I think most of us are. The disheartening thing is that there appear to be millions of people in this country that would love nothing more than to baptize their children in his bath water. 

1 minute ago, Aztecmg said:

I think most of us are. The disheartening thing is that there appear to be millions of people in this country that would love nothing more than to baptize their children in his bath water. 

I’ll never understand it.

2 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Judge Brann is an active Republican Party official (and member of the Federalist Society) who was nominated by Obama and unanimously approved in the Senate.

Brann has been Chair of the NE area caucus of the Pennsylvania GOP, on the PA GOP leadership committee, on the Pennsylvania GOP Judicial Evaluation Panel, and more GOP party activity. Here is his questionnaire answers when he was nominated for the Federal Court.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/MatthewBrann-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

Of course, the Obama obsession means they only focus on who appointed him. They probably should be calling him a never-Trumper or RINO to cover all of the potential bases.

Trumpistan doesn't give a Phuck. All they know is that their guy got robbed by an Obama appointee.

The horrors of it all.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

36 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

I've never wanted to throat punch anyone harder in my life.

Can I kick him in the nads while he's sucking for air ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

According to Baddad Bob, 

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said in the statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."

Yet...

Derp.jpg

:rolleyes:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

19 minutes ago, azgreg said:

"" trump fears idiot lawyers are making him look stupid"" = Yes, donny, they are making you look stupid, which is pretty much what everyone not immersed in Cult 45 expected to happen