Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Rank ‘Em: MW Week 4

My hell it is depressing to see USU at the bottom of the rank 'em thread. I didn't think I would see the day but alas here we are. We more than deserve it for making a shit hire and allowing him to take an 11 win, top 25 team and turning them into complete dog shit in just 2 years. Truly amazing work!

2020 doesn't count anyway right?

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

He was born in Provo, Utah.

And I’m a scrumptious little bunny btw.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHpn3aEFLIu/?igshid=g3cvd7zl9g6v

This is hilarious. You need to lean in to this. If we dont see a new sn and profile pic soon, I say you are a coward!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Happy now?!?!

Now you're a scrumptious little bunny!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.