Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

OOC games/who do you want in NY6?

Just now, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Students turned away so max reached regardless.  It’s a down year for sure but hopefully you hear lots of fireworks in the future!

Max includes tickets sold to scalpers, not buts in seats. 

Was rooting for UCF, shame they couldn’t close it out.  

12 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I explained to you why and yet you still ask why.  Have you seen ray jay? You’re asking questions that have obvious answers and not processing my answers to you at all.  AGAIN do you REALLY think  uf would go to a stadium where they’d only get a few thousand fans and no cut of ticket sales vs an nfl stadium where they get revenue for 10’s of thousands of their own fans?

Also UF has played in Miami once this century and moved the last game to a neutral site in Orlando, you choose bad examples, not even acknowledging that Miami is P5 which is different than playing a g5 team.  Answer the question in the last paragraph.

You guys are just pussies. Don't complain about the team across town, and then when they offer you a deal, you say no.

I don't need a bunch of mansplaining from you about this and that and why you guys can't do it, despite running your mouths nearly non stop during the 2018 season. Shuttup and go show them. Some stuff is more important than an equitable deal financially.

Also, UCF is an extremely undisciplined team.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

You guys are just pussies. Don't complain about the team across town, and then when they offer you a deal, you say no.

I don't need a bunch of mansplaining from you about this and that and why you guys can't do it, despite running your mouths nearly non stop during the 2018 season. Shuttup and go show them.

What are you blathering about? Don’t you have a cloud you can go yell at?

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

It’s unfortunate because there’s a healthy number of good looking g5 teams this year.  Almost would be nice if cincy made playoff so another g5 team could play ny6.

That’s not how that goes. There’s no provision that states they have to take a second G5 team.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

15 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Cincy Is really good.  Their defense is top notch and they have playmakers on offense; their RB Doaks is a beast.  Their line is giant.  They could probably beat almost anyone this year.

I personally would like to see a Cinci - Nevada matchup.

btw, keep posting. 99% of the hate is driven by jealousy. You've had two straight Dances and all the BY -Who and Blase fans can do is whine about it.

K Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I hear your point.

SDSU makes the same claims about Big Boy schools now wanting to play in our pos Stadium.

I like Pat Hills philosophy,  We'll play anybody, anytime, anywhere. Once you've earned their respect, they'll eventually come play you.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

I personally would like to see a Cinci - Nevada matchup.

btw, keep posting. 99% of the hate is driven by jealousy. You've had two straight Dances and all the BY -Who and Blase fans can do is whine about it.

I hear your point.

SDSU makes the same claims about Big Boy schools now wanting to play in our pos Stadium.

I like Pat Hills philosophy,  We'll play anybody, anytime, anywhere. Once you've earned their respect, they'll eventually come play you.

It's driven by neverending chit chat and no action when given the opportunity. I was all in with them getting a shot in 2018. By all means stick to your narrative. Can't wait to kick your asses in a few weeks.

6 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

It's driven by neverending chit chat and no action when given the opportunity. By all means stick to your narrative. Can't wait to kick your asses in a few weeks.

With Rocky gone It will probably get ugly fast. But props to SDSU for honoring the game.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 11/17/2020 at 1:44 PM, Jack Bauer said:

It'd be good, not sure given COVID cancellations, travel, and whatever else has happened this year. At some point I'm just glad we have gotten to play 8 games at all. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with regards to cancelling the whole thing for college football.

Not sure why the PAC and B1G decided to come back at potentially the worst possible time. A first year medical student could have told you it would be worse in Nov than Sept.

Looks like BYU has an opportunity if they want it.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

BYU is in if UW will guarantee the game. UW admin seems to have gone about this in quite disingenuous fashion

Don't know the details, just seemed like it would be mutually beneficial game for both programs.

I posted before I saw all the back and forth finger pointing, I thought it was going to happen. Good luck.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan