Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

OOC games/who do you want in NY6?

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You didn’t even address why we can’t give up the home game.  You aren’t looking at this objectively.

Now THATS funny...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Stricklin offered UCF a home game. Your delusional/carnival barker AD turned it down. From the horse's mouth: 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25479055/florida-gators-ad-scott-stricklin-welcome-2-1-series-vs-ucf-knights

UF would beat UCF silly for what it's worth. Your revolution is over. The bums lost. 

How does this support anything you’re trying to prove? It wasn’t a true 2-1, just because AD said homey don’t play that you think what exactly? Loosen your jorts some.

Just now, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

How does this support anything you’re trying to prove? It wasn’t a true 2-1, just because AD said homey don’t play that you think what exactly? Loosen your jorts some.

Do you speak English? Para usted Ingles? 

Guest #1Stunner
20 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That’s great for Boise.  UCF has done one and dones in the past, as recently as 2016 @ Michigan.  The new AD said they aren’t financially feasible for what we need to do anymore so I have to take him at his word.  

How far is the drive from UCF to Florida?

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

How far is the drive from UCF to Florida?

About an hour and a half. 

This dude is just spouting nonsense at this point. As has been shown by articles I've posted (and emails obtained via FOIA requests if you care that much), Stricklin offered a 2-1 along the same lines as the USF one. Which would mean a home game for UCF. Not some "neutral spot" game as he keeps blathering about. 

45 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

The only thing we said no to was a 2-0(neutral site).  That only makes sense to failing programs. 

TCU played OU twice in Norman in a pair of one-offs during our climb.  Split them.  Played Clemson in a one-off.  Beat them.  Because thats what programs with ambition do.  See where we are, and where you are, and tell me which one is successful, and which one isnt.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, RSF said:

TCU played OU twice in Norman in a pair of one-offs during our climb.  Split them.  Played Clemson in a one-off.  Beat them.  Because thats what programs with ambition do.  See where we are, and where you are, and tell me which one is successful, and which one isnt.

Been there done that already.  Look forward.

11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

About an hour and a half. 

This dude is just spouting nonsense at this point. As has been shown by articles I've posted (and emails obtained via FOIA requests if you care that much), Stricklin offered a 2-1 along the same lines as the USF one. Which would mean a home game for UCF. Not some "neutral spot" game as he keeps blathering about. 

You keep mentioning it incorrectly though.  The USF deal is a neutral site.  It’s a rented nfl stadium where UF could bring 40000 fans and collect those ticket revenues.  At UCF UF would only get about 3000 fans in the gate and the revenue would go to UCF.  You literally don’t know what you’re talking about.  It is not the same thing.  Do you REALLY think UF would agree to play @ UCF under those circumstances? Be honest with yourself.

11 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You keep mentioning it incorrectly though.  The USF deal is a neutral site.  It’s a rented nfl stadium where UF could bring 40000 fans and collect those ticket revenues.  At UCF UF would only get about 3000 fans in the gate and the revenue would go to UCF.  You literally don’t know what you’re talking about.  It is not the same thing.  Do you REALLY think UF would agree to play @ UCF under those circumstances? Be honest with yourself.

How is playing a team at their home stadium a "neutral site" game? Miami plays in a rented pro stadium too. When UF plays there, is that also a "neutral site" game? 

JFC you're denser than a jar of mercury. 

10 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

How is playing a team at their home stadium a "neutral site" game? Miami plays in a rented pro stadium too. When UF plays there, is that also a "neutral site" game? 

JFC you're denser than a jar of mercury. 

I explained to you why and yet you still ask why.  Have you seen ray jay? You’re asking questions that have obvious answers and not processing my answers to you at all.  AGAIN do you REALLY think  uf would go to a stadium where they’d only get a few thousand fans and no cut of ticket sales vs an nfl stadium where they get revenue for 10’s of thousands of their own fans?

Also UF has played in Miami once this century and moved the last game to a neutral site in Orlando, you choose bad examples, not even acknowledging that Miami is P5 which is different than playing a g5 team.  Answer the question in the last paragraph.

2 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I explained to you why and yet you still ask why.  Have you seen ray jay? You’re asking questions that have obvious answers and not processing my answers to you at all.  AGAIN do you REALLY think  uf would go to a stadium where they’d only get a few thousand fans and no cut of ticket sales vs an nfl stadium where they get revenue for 10’s of thousands of their own fans?

Also UF has played in Miami once this century and moved the last game to a neutral site in Orlando, you choose bad examples, not even acknowledging that Miami is P5 which is different than playing a g5 team.  Answer the question in the last paragraph.

I have seen "Ray Jay", and I know that that's where USF plays their home games at. So again, how is that playing at a "neutral site" when UF goes to play USF on USF's home field?

Also, UF is playing @ Miami in a couple years. Is that a "neutral site" game? You said a lot without answering the original question(s). 

Get off the sticks. I'm done with your clown act.

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

I have seen "Ray Jay", and I know that that's where USF plays their home games at. So again, how is that playing at a "neutral site" when UF goes to play USF on USF's home field?

Also, UF is playing @ Miami in a couple years. Is that a "neutral site" game? You said a lot without answering the original question(s). 

Get off the sticks. I'm done with your clown act.

So you can’t answer the question nor acknowledge what makes ray jay desirable to uf or why UCF can’t accommodate that. You’re the clown.

45 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

So you can’t answer the question nor acknowledge what makes ray jay desirable to uf or why UCF can’t accommodate that. You’re the clown.

Stricklin, by his own admission, offered UCF the same deal as USF. He offered a series starting in 2022. Your AD turned it down because he felt he was too good for a 2:1 with a national power. That's a UCF problem, not a  UF problem. 

USF is getting a game at their home stadium, just as UCF would have. Your AD is just a blustery chickenshit. 

5 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

#7 in the nation, coming to UCF - still cheap tickets available in a stadium at 30% capacity...

FD0AC202-7F8D-4249-A406-04CEA39F0DC0.png

There's totally not a pandemic going on or anything

Cougars fight for Dear ol' UofH

For our alma mater cheer

Fight for Houston University

For victory is near

When the going get so rough and tough

We never worry, CAUSE WE GOT THE STUFF!

So fight! Fight! Fight for Red and White!

And we will go to victory!