Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

OOC games/who do you want in NY6?

7 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

So with the loss of SMU to upstart Tulsa there’s a growing chance that if cincy drops a couple games that the aac may be out of the NY6. Who do you want to see in the NY6? Let’s make it interesting and presume no Mwc or aac team makes it. 

Just mention BYU and the entire MWCboard will immediately set off.

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

Coastal Carolina. Bit out of all the G5 schools Liberty has been the most impressive.

Also, this was a shit attempt to bring up Cincy and the P6. You know as well as I do they won't drop a couple of games. Your trolling game has really went to shit as of late.

It’s not trolling at all.  I think Tulsa has a legit shot and I still don’t think cincy will win in Orlando.  

It’s hardly trolling/p6 bs when I strictly say to 86 the aac/Mwc teams.  Plus you have to know by now that I don’t use p6 moniker, I’ve made that clear probably 50 times.  

1 hour ago, Anon5251042 said:

Even if BYU goes undefeated I have a hard time believing the Peach bowl will take them over Florida, aTm, or Georgia.  One of them is going unless they suddenly stop winning and the other spot goes to the highest rated g5 conference champ.  Yes, I know some pundits are mentioning BYU as a possible at large bid for ny6 but if the above schools are eligible for the peach bowl there is no way BYU is getting the nod.  Now if it was the Fiesta bowl perhaps...

13 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Even if BYU goes undefeated I have a hard time believing the Peach bowl will take them over Florida, aTm, or Georgia.  One of them is going unless they suddenly stop winning and the other spot goes to the highest rated g5 conference champ.  Yes, I know some pundits are mentioning BYU as a possible at large bid for ny6 but if the above schools are eligible for the peach bowl there is no way BYU is getting the nod.  Now if it was the Fiesta bowl perhaps...

ESPN's Matchup Predictor gives Cincinnati a 43.6% chance to win this game (UCF 56.4%), so I'm a little interested in what Vegas says.  As for BYU, the only bowl I see for them would be the Fiesta Bowl against a Pac 12 team (Oregon or USC).  Still a lot of moving parts still with P6 teams knocking off each other.

15 hours ago, Anon5251042 said:

BYU!!!

broncomwc.png

15 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

So with the loss of SMU to upstart Tulsa there’s a growing chance that if cincy drops a couple games that the aac may be out of the NY6. Who do you want to see in the NY6? Let’s make it interesting and presume no Mwc or aac team makes it. 

Marshall or Coastal would end up with it.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

14 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

It’s not a choice anymore. It is decided by the playoff committee. After the teams are decided the bowls then make picks.

15 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Coastal Carolina. But out of all the G5 schools Liberty has been the most impressive.

Also, this was a shit attempt to bring up Cincy and the P6. You know as well as I do they won't drop a couple of games. Your trolling game has really went to shit as of late.

Liberty needs to be in top 12 like BYU.

7 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

BYU’s NY6 game was scheduled early this year due to Covid.  Be sure to tune in this weekend as rivals face off to determine the supremacy amongst African cats and North American cats.  

BYU Cougars v.  North Alabama Lions

The Cougars have handily beat all cat mascots they have faced this year.

The real game we would want is the Wyoming Cowboys. However, using the transitive properties of other played games: Wyo<CSU<BSU<BYU. The Cougars would probably win 80-3, so maybe best to just forego it this year.

CVEcMlXUEAAtMZW.png

On 11/15/2020 at 3:49 AM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Even if BYU goes undefeated I have a hard time believing the Peach bowl will take them over Florida, aTm, or Georgia. 

The Mormon Church is the largest private land owner in the Southeast, The Peach Bowl knows this.

Besides, Joseph Smith doesn't believe in the 'Rona - Coug fans are traveling for sure if allowed.

When is UCF going to grab their sack and schedule a 2-1-1 with BYU (2 in Provo, 1 in Idaho Falls, 1 in Oviedo)?

2 hours ago, smithy said:

I would laugh if the Borg has to play the Bulldogs...They have a constant hatred of Fresno since the formation of the MWC from the WAC. And to play it in Boise on the Blue.

That isn’t funny

4 hours ago, smithy said:

I would laugh if the Borg has to play the Bulldogs...They have a constant hatred of Fresno since the formation of the MWC from the WAC. And to play it in Boise on the Blue.

The irony, oh the Irony

:rotflmfao:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, smithy said:

I don’t think we really care about you as much as you think. Nobody sweats Fresno much

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I would like to see BYU get a decent P5 on the schedule, then if they beat them should be pretty easy to send them to a NY6. The way games are being cancelled, I think they could swing it with their 3 open dates.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan