Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump can win Pennsylvania

21 minutes ago, robe said:

How can you allow naked ballets to be counted in a Democrat county and not a Republican one. 

I don't know about you, but I'm into naked ballet.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Obama in 2008 was a genuine landslide because of what happened down ballot in addition to his wide margin.

Good point........does "landslide" need to include down ballot wins that sweep a party into power..........which would IMO make more of a landslide election 

24 minutes ago, robe said:

How can you allow naked ballets to be counted in a Democrat county and not a Republican one. 

Biden's lead in the state continues increasing. No amount of litigation will give Trump the lead

27 minutes ago, robe said:

https://spectator.org/pennsylvania-voting-doesnt-add-up/

This is extremely bothersome.

Let me remind you 43% of Democrats believed the Russia or someone stole the election for Trump. 

No democrat with a brain thought Russia “stole the election.” Many were concerned at Russia’s involvement in the election because trump has his head up Putin’s raisin. 

Just now, NevadaFan said:

No democrat with a brain thought Russia “stole the election.” Many were concerned at Russia’s involvement in the election because trump has his head up Putin’s raisin. 

Russia never flipped votes at the ballot box.........It was about Russian driven misinformation about HRC & pro-trump that was the issue 

Some have a hard time understanding that 

19 minutes ago, robe said:

https://spectator.org/pennsylvania-voting-doesnt-add-up/

This is extremely bothersome.

Let me remind you 43% of Democrats believed the Russia or someone stole the election for Trump. 

Its only bothersome because the author insists the math doesn't add up. He fails to point out that far more people voted in this election than last. 

+600,179. 

Fewer voted Indie,  -189,651

If they can prove there was fraud, then, I can accept that. However, just because people in Red Counties, work places, communities, etc, can't see how Biden can, tells me they never go to places like Philly, Pitt, or other metro areas. 

They also fail to see the margins in Red/Blue districts were extreme. Very few close counties where you would see more of a balance between Trump/Biden signage and enthusiasm.

Americans Mayor

21 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

They've now surpassed the 2000 Chargers at 1 - 15.  They had a stout D, and Ryan Leaf at qb.

Trump's defense team ? 

Not so hot.

The offense ?

Maybe they had better sign Ryan Leaf.

Americans Mayor

10 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

If Pennsylvania allowed for early voting or was allowed to count mail in ballots before Nov. 3, this would not be a discussion.

In a few states...........it was republican led state legislatures that passed laws preventing the early counting of votes