Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump can win Pennsylvania

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/pennsylvania-mail-in-ballot-snafu-is-ripe-for-the-u-s-supreme-court-to-intervene/

It doesn’t matter unless it comes down to Pennsylvania. But he has a decent chance with this lawsuit to get enough votes thrown out to give him the 20 electoral votes. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

8 minutes ago, robe said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/pennsylvania-mail-in-ballot-snafu-is-ripe-for-the-u-s-supreme-court-to-intervene/

It doesn’t matter unless it comes down to Pennsylvania. But he has a decent chance with this lawsuit to get enough votes thrown out to give him the 20 electoral votes. 

Better chance Jesus, The Great Pumpkin, Sasquatch & Joe Smith all appear in drag & walk hand in hand across the White House lawn than trump winning any of these fantasy lawsuits 

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Little to none. 1st it would have to come down just to Pennsylvania. I have no clue were Biden even is. I think he has 270 anyway. But if it’s Pennsylvania. Who knows.

Roberts probably won’t be happy about what happened but I think he would be very hesitant to decide this. I think Trump would get 4 votes so the Supreme Court would have no choice but to take this up.

8 minutes ago, robe said:

Little to none. 1st it would have to come down just to Pennsylvania. I have no clue were Biden even is. I think he has 270 anyway. But if it’s Pennsylvania. Who knows.

Roberts probably won’t be happy about what happened but I think he would be very hesitant to decide this. I think Trump would get 4 votes so the Supreme Court would have no choice but to take this up.

FIFY... 

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

He probably has a better chance of flipping Pennsylvania now. The Supreme Court won’t be as reluctant if it won’t change the election.

2 minutes ago, robe said:

He probably has a better chance of flipping Pennsylvania now. The Supreme Court won’t be as reluctant if it won’t change the election.

Doubt the SCOTUS does anything - what's the point - trump lost either way 

2 minutes ago, robe said:

With no election on the line I don’t see them wasting time taking the case in the first place.

6 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Obama won bigger in 2008 365-173 & in 2012 332-206 

Not sure those were landslides 

Obama in 2008 was a genuine landslide because of what happened down ballot in addition to his wide margin.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.