Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

TBSUF vs TCSUF 2020 Official Game Thread

I honestly didn't think anyone could do a worse job game planning than Bobo.  Anywhere, ever.

Dear God, was I ever wrong.  I'm going to use halftime to drink a beer and go to bed.  Boise's good, should kick our ass.  However, we oughta' plan to play a football game.  I'm not happy with the execution, but I'm disgusted that we pay these guys to coach.

Thanks for the game Boise.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Is San Jose State is the best team in the MWC this season?

They play all the teams that may be better than them. So we'll see.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

16 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

You get one team that came off an embarrassing loss and playing short handed and the other team euphoric after winning their rivalry game. The motivation factor is killing the Rams. 

The coaching factor is killing the RAMS.  One stinking pass to somebody other than McBride or Wright.  How hard is it to read that offense?  I could go on, but I'm trying to go to bed.

Just now, bornontheblue said:

Addazio is the special teams coach, and Kelly Lyell is a verifiable halfwit so I wouldn't go with any of his analysis.

Just now, Headbutt said:

Addazio is the special teams coach, and Kelly Lyell is a verifiable halfwit so I wouldn't go with any of his analysis.

If you look at the csu website there is no one listed as a special teams coach