Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

TBSUF vs TCSUF 2020 Official Game Thread

Might as well get it started. CSU has a decent shot of pulling an upset tonight as it looks like Fennegan will be behind center.

Go Broncos!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Might as well get it started. CSU has a decent shot of pulling an upset tonight as it looks like Fennegan will be behind center.

Go Broncos!

Or Holani? 

Lets go

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

1 minute ago, LoFasZz said:

Or Holani? 

Lets go

Regardless, no match for all of CSU’s blue chip three star recruits.

19 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Headbutt, @Fort Fun, @Swoll Cracker, @Akkula, @HRam, @Scooter, @csufan04, @jimjam- you guys fired up for tonight?

Oops - forgot to include the CSU valedictorian @GoState99755!!!!

23 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Headbutt, @Fort Fun, @Swoll Cracker, @Akkula, @HRam, @Scooter, @csufan04, @jimjam- you guys fired up for tonight?

Yes and no.  Its fun to have college football but this season certainly has a different feel to it. 

3 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Yes and no.  Its fun to have college football but this season certainly has a different feel to it. 

Agree. Completely agree my friend.

37 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I don't know if I'm really up for getting inebriated enough on a Thursday to make the above somewhat ok.

Was kind of surprised to see coaches throw him under the bus.

“We started off with simple stuff in the current game plan we had and then we said well let’s see if he knows it and he didn’t,” offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau said. “So we actually went back to fall camp base install, base stuff he would know really to get him comfortable and settled in because we’re a very deep offense with shifts and motions and the plays we do there’s a lot of nuances to them so if you don’t get the practice reps they are hard to execute.”

Where are you seeing indications that Fennegan will start? I'm not seeing any info on the QB situation that isn't 4 days old

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

4 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Where are you seeing indications that Fennegan will start? I'm not seeing any info on the QB situation that isn't 4 days old

Nobody will know until pre-game warmups. Hank was presumed Covid - so he should be available (it will be 14+ days) but nobody knows for sure.  Sears will probably be out given it's only been 5 days since a concussion, although it's possible he's good to go too.  Chase Cord has been dressing for games but not playing - nobody knows what his status is other than coaches said he might be back this year after recovering from preseason surgeries. Both true freshman Fennegan and Peters should be good though!

What are you guys cooking and drinking for the game tonight? I’m going with smoked bbq chicken chili and Sam’s Octoberfest. 

11 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What are you guys cooking and drinking for the game tonight? I’m going with smoked bbq chicken chili and Sam’s Octoberfest. 

It still feels like 90 here, so I’m not quite ready for chili. 

Going to throw jerk and bbq bone in chicken thighs on the traeger and likely drink my daily, Makers.  Please let it stop raining!

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

That was me vs Fresno.  Vs WYO was as into the game as any season.  Hopefully tonight is more like WYO.

33 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

pepperoni and jalapeño pizza and  oskar blues  can-o-bliss IPA

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I'm savoring every game we get... not sure if there's college football after this weekend with how things are trending.

Boise covers fairly easily if any of their real quarterbacks play.