Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Can you handle a pandemic better than Trump?

For those of you who don't know, plague inc is a mobile game where you can create diseases to destroy the world.  Yesterday they launched the Cure campaign where it is your job the control the worlds response to a global pandemic.  Created working with pabdemic response groups and think tanks around the world.

It is a lot of fun.

3 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I got pretty good and killing off the human race. Make ur bug super contagious (cough sneeze) but low mortality rate so scientists don't get too concerned, then mutate it to max mortality and wipe out the world!

Total organ failure is my favorite way to kill everybody in the game.  Also it’s awesome when you use the cheat and just infect everybody without them realizing it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Total organ failure is my favorite way to kill everybody in the game.  Also it’s awesome when you use the cheat and just infect everybody without them realizing it. 

Exactly! Except sometimes greenland wouldn't die... Stupid low populated country...

1 minute ago, Stealthlobo said:

Exactly! Except sometimes greenland wouldn't die... Stupid low populated country...

I usually start in China and have to harden my disease against cold weather otherwise Greenland will never get fully infected. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I usually start in China and have to harden my disease against cold weather otherwise Greenland will never get fully infected. 

I start in Saudi Arabia, but immediately research cold II and water as soon as it reaches a country that can get it to Greenland. 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I start in Saudi Arabia, but immediately research cold II and water as soon as it reaches a country that can get it to Greenland. 

Same.   Try out Cure Mod.  It is crazy interesting as we are living through a pandemic.

America tried the method of denial, lying to it's Citizens, pushing tax dollars to Big Pharma with little results, politicizing the virus, and asking it's Citizens to liberate their States.

How did that work out in the video game ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

America tried the method of denial, lying to it's Citizens, pushing tax dollars to Big Pharma with little results, politicizing the virus, and asking it's Citizens to liberate their States.

How did that work out in the video game ?

Uh, big Pharma has been working 24/7 to come up with a vaccine in record time. And according to Pfizer the current leader In providing a vaccine, they got no money from the government. 

22 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Uh, big Pharma has been working 24/7 to come up with a vaccine in record time. And according to Pfizer the current leader In providing a vaccine, they got no money from the government. 

Aren’t you saying the same thing.  The firm with no tax dollars beat the firm with government backing.  

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

For those of you who don't know, plague inc is a mobile game where you can create diseases to destroy the world.  Yesterday they launched the Cure campaign where it is your job the control the worlds response to a global pandemic.  Created working with pabdemic response groups and think tanks around the world.

It is a lot of fun.

Is Pelosi's husband on the BOD of the game designers? 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Since Pfizer got zero from US, the logical conclusion is they are not on my list of Guv-CV Phuck ups. 

Its a joke dude.  I wanted to know what the outcome was if you played that way. 

You just gotta argue about everything

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Thanks for the heads up EquineDisaster (aka @halfmanhalfbronco) I enjoyed killing off most humanity on a regular basis with the original Pandemic, Inc. I'm enjoying the feeling of raw authoritarian power I'm getting from the other side. For instance: Oh, there's 1 case of a disease on your continent? TOTAL LOCKDOWN... I haven't won a game yet. :foottap:

2 minutes ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Thanks for the heads up EquineDisaster (aka @halfmanhalfbronco) I enjoyed killing off most humanity on a regular basis with the original Pandemic, Inc. I'm enjoying the feeling of raw authoritarian power I'm getting from the other side. For instance: Oh, there's 1 case of a disease on your continent? TOTAL LOCKDOWN... I haven't won a game yet. :foottap:

I enjoy saving lives by invoking censorship and fake news and making it rain stimulus.  I cant fet past fungus on normal.  I can beat it on casual but only after 80 million dead or so.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I enjoy saving lives by invoking censorship and fake news and making it rain stimulus.  I cant fet past fungus on normal.  I can beat it on casual but only after 80 million dead or so.

Yeah, fungus is hard. Spores pop up every where and infection controls don't seem to work. 

2 minutes ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Yeah, fungus is hard. Spores pop up every where and infection controls don't seem to work. 

On casual I can win everytime by dumping all funding into research and production then focus on mortality rate.  With the spores shit like lockdowns and masks do not seem to work.  If you find a winning strategy for normal or brutal let me know.