Jump to content
MetropolitanCowboy

Parler

Recommended Posts

At the end of the day, I am not hopeful.  I expect us as a society to become more polarized, not less.  A lot of creating boogeyman and demonization, not much civil discourse.  In this regard, MWCBOARD has been pretty good at times, other times not so much.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

I thought it was South.  I bet there is some good Mexican food in that town.

Mea culpa. When I get near Fresno my mind automatically goes into neutral.

Since we're talking great Mexican food, if you ever happen to be in Brawley down by the border there's a little family owned place with killer carne asada.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 6:23 PM, Joe from WY said:

Yeah it's down by Reedley I think. The Valley is God's Country for Mexican food...im sure it's no exception. 

As a side note, I'd say my favorite Mexican place in the Valley is Taqueria San Jose in Modesto. The one off Briggsmore/Orangeburg is my favorite branch for nostalgia purposes, but the one on Coffee up by Sylvan Ave. in the old Taco Bell is great too. 

 

On 11/15/2020 at 6:54 PM, modestobulldog said:

Taqueria San Jose is great, my favorite is same, with Riverbank #3. What is your favorite meal?  Mine is chile verde plate.  

 

On 11/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, Joe from WY said:

Three Asada tacos and a side of rice. The Fajitas are great there too though. 

I am jealous of @SalinasSpartan, lucky bastard has easy access to Gutierrez Drive In, best damn Chili Colorado ever.

https://g.co/kgs/9EjCrW

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Can only imagine the amount of lies, delusion and epic stupidity that must be on the Parler thing :blink:

As is on every platform.  Diversity of viewpoints and platforms is a good thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

As is on every platform.  Diversity of viewpoints and platforms is a good thing.

And that ain't happening on a site that caters to whackos, nut jobs & conspiracy clowns 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Twitter, & Facebook don't have any of that? 

Ok, let me explain........yes, facebook & twitter, they have both sides of the idiocy...........Parler caters to one side of the idiocy that it was designed to cater to - An echo chamber for the mentally deficient ...........facebook & twitter has avenues where you can avoid the stupidity.............Parler was created to advance stupidity 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

 

 

I am jealous of @SalinasSpartan, lucky bastard has easy access to Gutierrez Drive In, best damn Chili Colorado ever.

https://g.co/kgs/9EjCrW

I have never tried this place to be honest, but I’m definitely going to check it out now based on the recommendation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Ok, let me explain........yes, facebook & twitter, they have both sides of the idiocy...........Parler caters to one side of the idiocy that it was designed to cater to - An echo chamber for the mentally deficient ...........facebook & twitter has avenues where you can avoid the stupidity.............Parler was created to advance stupidity 

You know that referring to people who think differently than you politically as "mentally deficient" only shows the lack of confidence you have in your own beliefs. 

Just sayin 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Social media removes content, then when caught, says that that is not exactly true and to trust them, and just contact them.  It's like they have seen this before.  And didn't they give even more of their personal info for this? 

Welcome to social media kiddos.  Soon your posts will be collected and sold too. :rotflmfao:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Social media removes content, then when caught, says that that is not exactly true and to trust them, and just contact them.  It's like they have seen this before.  And didn't they give even more of their personal info for this? 

Welcome to social media kiddos.  Soon your posts will be collected and sold too. :rotflmfao:

#FireMugtang!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...