mugtang

It’s time for Trump to concede

I received a response from Sen Lee in regards to my letter to him asking Donnie to concede. Its precisely the response I expected.

Dear David:

Thank you for reaching out. I greatly value your engagement and input on the issues facing our nation today.

Both candidates have every right to exhaust every legal remedy at their disposal under the law. Voters on both sides of the political aisle understandably expect, and indeed deserve, to have a high level of confidence in the results of each election. Especially in a close, hotly disputed presidential election, the candidates are uniquely positioned to decide whether to request recounts, verify the accuracy of data, and otherwise take steps to ensure that all votes have been counted properly and lawfully. I look forward to working with whichever candidate emerges as the winner at the end of this process. 

The year 2020 has not been easy for our country. But as always, Utahns have stood together through these challenging times and continue to support each other and their communities. I remain dedicated to serving our great state and hope you will stay up to date with my work by subscribing to the online newsletter, following me on social media, and signing up for my tele-townhalls at this link or by texting "senmikelee' to 828282.

Thank you again for reaching out to my office, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Best regards,
signature.png
Michael S. Lee
United States Senator

AH/kd

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

I received a response from Sen Lee in regards to my letter to him asking Donnie to concede. Its precisely the response I expected.

Dear David:

Thank you for reaching out. I greatly value your engagement and input on the issues facing our nation today.

Both candidates have every right to exhaust every legal remedy at their disposal under the law. Voters on both sides of the political aisle understandably expect, and indeed deserve, to have a high level of confidence in the results of each election. Especially in a close, hotly disputed presidential election, the candidates are uniquely positioned to decide whether to request recounts, verify the accuracy of data, and otherwise take steps to ensure that all votes have been counted properly and lawfully. I look forward to working with whichever candidate emerges as the winner at the end of this process. 

The year 2020 has not been easy for our country. But as always, Utahns have stood together through these challenging times and continue to support each other and their communities. I remain dedicated to serving our great state and hope you will stay up to date with my work by subscribing to the online newsletter, following me on social media, and signing up for my tele-townhalls at this link or by texting "senmikelee' to 828282.

Thank you again for reaching out to my office, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Best regards,
signature.png
Michael S. Lee
United States Senator

AH/kd

Yep, a form letter. 

I haven't received anything from Tillis or Burr. Big shocker.

GOP governor, a Trump critic, calls for end to president's 'ridiculous challenges' of Biden win

Of note, Hogan's father,  Congressman Lawrence Hogan,  was the first R to ask Prez Nixon to step down. He was the only R who voted to recommend all three House articles of impeachment against President Richard Nixon.

This political family has a history of what is right for the Country. Not the GOP.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/maryland-gov-larry-hogan-rips-trump-over-refusal-to-concede-to-biden.html

• Like 1

I hope Mr. Grumpy never concedes. Right now, he's only about 99.5% of the way to being the being asshat ever to inhabit the White House but failing to acknowledge what by his own words in 2016 would be a landslide defeat would put him over the top. Make America Great Again! :rock:

19 minutes ago, toonkee said:

One picture is worth a thousand words 

20201122_103406.jpg

This is the basic contradiction of the idiotic Trump followers.  They want to overturn the will of the people, yet simultaneously wave the American flag.     

• Like 3

It looks like Trump may have found the proverbial 'Monkey Wrench' in Michigan.

This is troublesome and could open a huge Pandora's Box which he will seek to exploit 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/politics/michigan-election-result-certification/index.html

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

It looks like Trump may have found the proverbial 'Monkey Wrench' in Michigan.

This is troublesome and could open a huge Pandora's Box which he will seek to exploit 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/politics/michigan-election-result-certification/index.html

Defenestration of D.C.

Lets make it happen boys!