Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It’s time for Trump to concede

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

First time I have heard about Tim Allen's politics.

I only knew about them because my mom once ranted about the "liberal media" after his show got cancelled by one network and picked up by another. 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Does he qualify as B-List now? I think he still has a network TV show.

That said, I don't really know how people can keep track of the political leanings of any celebrity, Twitter or not.

Like, I know some who have made national news for their politics like Madona and lil Wayne.

But Tim Allen?

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I only knew about them because my mom once ranted about the "liberal media" after his show got cancelled by one network and picked up by another. 

My sister did too. :D I explained to her that the show is shot at Fox studios so why don't they pick the show up if Fox News is so upset about it being cancelled. Well, a few weeks later Fox picked it up after ABC dropped it. 

Trump loves to retweet his celebrity supporters, no matter what list (A,B,C, D) they're on. Tim Allen, Scott Baio, Mary Hart, Mike Love, etc. Trump will do anything to boost his huuuge ego.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

First time I have heard about Tim Allen's politics.

I like Tim Allen and "Last Man Standing" was a good show. Although his character is a conservative Trump supporter, I didn't really think he is/was.

Kinda like this guy who also plays a great grumpy conservative...

60+ Netflix: The Ranch... ideas in 2020 | ranch, netflix, sam elliott

25 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I like Tim Allen and "Last Man Standing" was a good show. Although his character is a conservative Trump supporter, I didn't really think he is/was.

Kinda like this guy who also plays a great grumpy conservative...

60+ Netflix: The Ranch... ideas in 2020 | ranch, netflix, sam elliott

Tim Allen even attended Trump's inauguration.

4 hours ago, renoskier said:

I don't care, I like his shows

There’s plenty of actors/actresses that I like that I disagree with politically.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

There’s plenty of actors/actresses that I like that I disagree with politically.  

Same here, and I think most people feel that way. I was quite surprised when I read that Dennis Quaid said he thought Trump was - handling the spreading of the disease well - in reference to the coronavirus pandemic. But I still like him as an actor.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:18 PM, renoskier said:

I don't care, I like his shows

I’ve never watched any of his shows, but this is the right answer. I have no idea why people have to align politically with an entertainer to enjoy their work. 

On 11/14/2020 at 12:39 AM, crixus said:

Same here, and I think most people feel that way. I was quite surprised when I read that Dennis Quaid said he thought Trump was - handling the spreading of the disease well - in reference to the coronavirus pandemic. But I still like him as an actor.

Randy Quaid is a loon though.really nice christmas vacation GIF

18 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I’ve never watched any of his shows, but this is the right answer. I have no idea why people have to align politically with an entertainer to enjoy their work. 

Never watched any of the "Santa Claus" movies?

4mh016.jpg