Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It’s time for Trump to concede

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

ENOUGH ALREADY!

:computerprobs:

After listening to the 2 minute excerpt on Twitter I could not bring myself to listen to the full 45 minutes on Facebook.

If there is real evidence, then present it in a real court already. Otherwise quit tearing down the trust we need for the country to operate.

Just now, FresnoFacts said:

:computerprobs:

After listening to the 2 minute excerpt on Twitter I could not bring myself to listen to the full 45 minutes on Facebook.

If there is real evidence, then present it in a real court already. Otherwise quit tearing down the trust we need for the country to operate.

Wait. He went on for 45 minutes? JFC.

6 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Actually 46 minutes but why quibble, click the Tweet link above the video that says "Full Video" if you want to go to the full Facebook video post. Supposedly he had charts also.

I. I think I'm going to pass on that. I thought it was just a brief Twitter video like he's done in the past.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Throwing people who voted for him under the bus.  How does that feel?

I'd have to imagine that the true believers are still solidly behind him. I doubt there's anything he could do that would get them to turn on him... which is honestly still quite baffling to me all things considered. 

2 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Didn't he just recently throw a tantrum about whistleblowers not long ago? Like, yesterday?

I hadn't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit either.