Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It’s time for Trump to concede

Let Donald keep talking and convincing the Georgia rednecks the vote was stolen and why bother voting.  Maybe we might get a medical option that makes more sense than where we currently reside.

I have a feeling the GOP base will show up still. The threat of a Democratic senate will motivate them

To say his defeat has him unhinged right now would be a gross understatement.  Orange Julius truly is a mental mess right now. Almost completely detached from reality. Seriously.  He’s becoming a test case unto himself as to the limits a person will go (denial/lying) to get what he wants - regardless of the consequences.  He’s gone beyond being a pathetic, despicable person. There are not enough words to describe how low this joker will go.  I simply can’t believe people still support and/or follow such a deranged individual. Any absolution for him is completely out of the question...

51 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Near four weeks later, and he's still spewing shit like this.

Not much changes.

He's an attention whore and a crybaby. Giving an egotistic, self - serving narcissist the Bully Pulpit, was a Huuuge mistake.

200.gif

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

48 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

He’s never going to stop. He’s the same of sack of shit he’s been the whole time.

He has been since he attained widespread public notoriety in the late 70's.

Somehow the RW of the GOP believe he is the cats pajamas.

Americans Mayor

33 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Not hard to do on both counts.

Americans Mayor

Trump now bullying the Ga Governor to use Emergency Powers to get him to invalidate the results.

I'm guessing he feels if he can pry open one can of worms, other Guvs will follow.

btw, I've read numerous claims about Texas rejecting the Dominion systems over a year ago. Why haven't they spoken up ?

"Why won’t Governor @BrianKempGA, the hapless Governor of Georgia, use his emergency powers, which can be easily done, to overrule his obstinate Secretary of State, and do a match of signatures on envelopes," Trump tweeted Monday. "It will be a 'goldmine' of fraud, and we will easily WIN the state.""

"Also, quickly check the number of envelopes versus the number of ballots," he continued. "You may just find that there are many more ballots than there are envelopes. So simple, and so easy to do. Georgia Republicans are angry, all Republicans are angry. Get it done!"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-georgia-governor-brian-kemp-overrule-secretary-of-state-signature-matching-recount

Americans Mayor

You gotta admit, as truly ridiculous as Orange Julius’s legal team comes across on camera, his behind the scenes sycophants (er... folks)  have done a bang-up job in exploiting heretofore widely unknown State laws that have thrown a monkey-wrench in what traditionally has been a seamless electoral process.  They’ve exploited those “loopholes” to absolute Maximum Effect.  Desperate Man continues to Desper-ate...

18 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

You gotta admit, as truly ridiculous as Orange Julius’s legal team comes across on camera, his behind the scenes sycophants (er... folks)  have done a bang-up job in exploiting heretofore widely unknown State laws that have thrown a monkey-wrench in what traditionally has been a seamless electoral process.  They’ve exploited those “loopholes” to absolute Maximum Effect.  Desperate Man continues to Desper-ate...

It's good to see someone else using the Orange Julius Caesar moniker. It should be used more often. 

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It's good to see someone else using the Orange Julius Caesar moniker. It should be used more often. 

Didn’t mean to co-opt something that you or someone else started. I like playing on words, so it really just came to me...

Just now, sjsbuff said:

Didn’t mean to co-opt something that you or someone else started. I like playing on words, so it really just came to me...

Haha. I've been saying that shit for years on here. [I think I started around the time BlueRules (RIP) dropped the "Grandma Nixon" term.] It is a perfect term for him though. He has the temperament of an average Orange Julius worker, like a pimpled 17 year old with his first bit of power, and he's essentially a modern-day Caesar (title, not literal Julius Caesar). But then again, it's probably his greatest dream to have the armed forces simply chant "Imperator! Imperator!" when he is in their presence...

It's perfect. I certainly don't have a monopoly on that term, and I encourage it's use. It should definitely be used in a broader sense than it is. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/trump-election-fraud-disgraceful-endgame/

From that liberal rag, the National Review:

Trump’s most reprehensible tactic has been to attempt, somewhat shamefacedly, to get local Republican officials to block the certification of votes and state legislatures to appoint Trump electors in clear violation of the public will. This has gone nowhere, thanks to the honesty and sense of duty of most of the Republicans involved, but it’s a profoundly undemocratic move that we hope no losing presidential candidate ever even thinks of again.

Getting defeated in a national election is a blow to the ego of even the most thick-skinned politicians and inevitably engenders personal feelings of bitterness and anger. What America has long expected is that losing candidates swallow those feelings and at least pretend to be gracious. If Trump’s not capable of it, he should at least stop waging war on the outcome.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Now it’s Barr’s turn to make Orange Julius look bad:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/william-barr-election-2020/index.html

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr said. 

And then, of course, you have Dutiful Rudy and Joker Jenna’s (predictable) Alternative Universe response/statement:

”With the greatest respect to the attorney general, his opinions appear to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud.”

Sigh, these loons are the worst of the worst.  Not quite at Heir Dipshitt’s level, but they certainly aspire to be more like Donny-Boy...

1 minute ago, sjsbuff said:

Now it’s Barr’s turn to make Orange Julius look bad:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/william-barr-election-2020/index.html

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr said. 

And then, of course, you have Dutiful Rudy and Joker Jenna’s (predictable) Alternative Universe response/statement:

”With the greatest respect to the attorney general, his opinions appear to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud.”

Sigh, these loons are the worst of the worst.  Not quite at Heir Dipshitt’s level, but they certainly aspire to be more like Donny-Boy...

Lol at the Liberul media falling for this. This is all falling according to Trump's plan! CLEARLY Barr is a liberul plant by the deep state and Soros and stuff, and Trump knows this. Now that he's come forth he's getting flushed away with the rest of the swamp:police: