Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It’s time for Trump to concede

I think he lost but I have no problem with him challenging voter fraud in court.

Even if something is found, Biden was up enough that any ballots thrown out won’t make a difference. I doubt any ballots are going to get thrown out anyway. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

12 minutes ago, robe said:

I think he lost but I have no problem with him challenging voter fraud in court.

Even if something is found, Biden was up enough that any ballots thrown out won’t make a difference. I doubt any ballots are going to get thrown out anyway. 

I mean if he gets legitimate proof then yeah. So far the suits have been turrible and thrown out near instantly for lack of any legitimate proof.

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

I mean if he gets legitimate proof then yeah. So far the suits have been turrible and thrown out near instantly for lack of any legitimate proof.

Which is fine. The process will work. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

11 minutes ago, robe said:

Which is fine. The process will work. 

I mean it is pointless, and a colossal waste of everyone's time. But it doesn't necessarily hurt anything.

His refusal to at least give the Biden transition team access to the government gets more and more damaging the longer he drags his feet and pitches his fit. So that part isn't fine.

But that aside, the only person he is hurting really is himself. Give him as much rope as he wants.

Nathan Fielder Reaction GIF by Super Deluxe

I mean these things are so bad, that if this wasn't about proving the integrity of the national election system, these kind of suits would be thrown out as frivolous and lacking any merit. It's a total clown show.

4 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The GOP is probably very nervous about Trump’s endgame. I could really see him launching a new news network as a way to really separate his base from the GOP and prepare for a third party run in ‘24. If he does that the Dems could run literally anybody and win. 

Please, please let this happen

Probably won't though, GOP would rather be Trump's personal political party

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

5 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

Hopefully Trump goes bankrupt again in his maniacal attempt to fix an election.  I've heard he even cheats at golf - the man is a natural born conman/grifter.  His whole family are like gypsies. Gotta steal for a livin'.

I'm not looking forward to learning how much he grifted off the US taxpayer.  I just know it will be Yuuuuge.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, mugtang said:

He lost. He’s not going to get that many ballots overturned in multiple states.  His constant attacks on the process are going to cause serious harm long term as his true believers are going to believe the election was stolen, somehow, and who knows how they’ll react.  The lawsuits he filed need to get dealt with quickly so we can move of. Trump lost.  It’s over. Unless elections don’t matter anymore then I guess Trump is a de facto dictator. 

Why? I didn’t see you or anyone else here crying when Hillary was doing the exact same thing in 2016. Oh that’s right, you guys wanted Trump to lose. 🤪😂😂

Whether Trump concedes or not doesn’t make any difference in holding Biden back. Biden should be getting intelligence reports, it’s wrong that he hasn’t had those. The claim you’re making that the country won’t come together until Trump gives up his constitutional rights to analyzing the results of a close election is so completely laughable....

Again, where were you in 2016? Hillary/Stein actually got a complete recount of WI even though Trump’s win wasn’t close enough to trigger a recount. There was no evidence as in affidavits indicating fraud or wrong doing. All they had was a university professor that had a wacky theory that the Russians altered the vote in WI, so that’s how she and Jill Stein got the recount if they paid for it. I don’t remember any of you guys having a problem with that. 

The real reason is you’re nervous, the Biden campaign is nervous, and Biden supporters are nervous. He likely won’t win, but he does have a very real chance to flip NV and PA. Those lawsuits are strong and have legs. He just won NC. But he’ll need GA or MI to win, and that’s probably out of reach.

kat.jpg

19 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why? I didn’t see you or anyone else here crying when Hillary was doing the exact same thing in 2016. Oh that’s right, you guys wanted Trump to lose. 🤪😂😂

Whether Trump concedes or not doesn’t make any difference in holding Biden back. Biden should be getting intelligence reports, it’s wrong that he hasn’t had those. The claim you’re making that the country won’t come together until Trump gives up his constitutional rights to analyzing the results of a close election is so completely laughable....

Again, where were you in 2016? Hillary/Stein actually got a complete recount of WI even though Trump’s win wasn’t close enough to trigger a recount. There was no evidence as in affidavits indicating fraud or wrong doing. All they had was a university professor that had a wacky theory that the Russians altered the vote in WI, so that’s how she and Jill Stein got the recount if they paid for it. I don’t remember any of you guys having a problem with that. 

The real reason is you’re nervous, the Biden campaign is nervous, and Biden supporters are nervous. He likely won’t win, but he does have a very real chance to flip NV and PA. Those lawsuits are strong and have legs. He just won NC. But he’ll need GA or MI to win, and that’s probably out of reach.

Nobody is nervous. At this point, I've moved on to the Georgia runoffs. The courts won't overturn Biden's win

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hillary conceded the next day if I recall.

Trump doesn’t have a chance to flip NV or PA.

There’s zero evidence of fraud.  All Trump is doing is throwing a temper tantrum because he lost.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

Please, please let this happen

Probably won't though, GOP would rather be Trump's personal political party

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I doubt that jumbo bag of fat will still be healthy enough to run in 2024. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

I mean it is pointless, and a colossal waste of everyone's time. But it doesn't necessarily hurt anything.

His refusal to at least give the Biden transition team access to the government gets more and more damaging the longer he drags his feet and pitches his fit. So that part isn't fine.

But that aside, the only person he is hurting really is himself. Give him as much rope as he wants.

Nathan Fielder Reaction GIF by Super Deluxe

I mean these things are so bad, that if this wasn't about proving the integrity of the national election system, these kind of suits would be thrown out as frivolous and lacking any merit. It's a total clown show.

W's 2000 Election forced him to wait to have all the necessary access. Problem was solved by Clinton National Security team staying on board after Jan 20 and working with the incoming Bush team.

While that would be a good process in this situation, I don't see the Orange Shit Stain acting in that manner. I see him excluding Joe, trashing the place on the way out the door, and not allowing his outgoing syncophants to work with the Biden team. When the transitions struggles, he'll say, "See, the Dems ain't worth a shit."

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 hours ago, RSF said:

MAGA !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Hillary conceded the next day if I recall.

Trump doesn’t have a chance to flip NV or PA.

There’s zero evidence of fraud.  All Trump is doing is throwing a temper tantrum because he lost.  

@Nevada Convert you try so hard little guy. So many words in your rants. So little substance. 

Mug would have still smacked you down with 4 short sentences...but wouldn't it have been easier for you to just post...

KA-BOOM #3!!!

Or 5 or 17 or whichever KA-BOOM you are on.

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Also if affidavits based on hearsay are the end all here then Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist and needs to be removed from the Supreme Court now.  You can’t have it both ways. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Also if affidavits based on hearsay are the end all here then Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist and needs to be removed from the Supreme Court now.  You can’t have it both ways. 

Who do you think has had a more disheartening past 10 days between @Nevada Convertand that guy in the Midwest who got his penis caught in a paper shredder?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Who do you think has had a more disheartening past 10 days between @Nevada Convertand that guy in the Midwest who got his penis caught in a paper shredder?

I didn’t hear about the penis guy.@AndroidAggieare you ok?  Let’s call it a draw.