Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at San Jose State

11 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I know I’m getting old because every time I see a 7:30 kickoff now my first thought is, “better record it in case I fall asleep.”

Imagine being on the east coast...

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:13 AM, kalua pig said:

hawai’i beat fresno yet we are below them in the standing.the disrespect we get from the mwc is discrimination.

Schools are listed alphabetically by record.  That is why Hawaii is listed below FSU.  That is the same for all schools as provided earlier in the thread.

Nobody is going to celebrate that Dodgers win as legitimate. 

49 minutes ago, robe said:

If the Biden economy stymies I think Trump will have a great chance to win in 2024. 

The best thing that can happen to Biden is 2 Republican senators from Georgia. Republicans  should protect Biden from doing anything drastic which should help the economy and a Democrat victory in 2024. 

3 minutes ago, ziggy29 said:

Well, as a Spartan fan who hates the Dodgers, I at least have that.  

2 hours ago, King Spartan said:

They really love that white helmet.

Well, its sharp. I liked the flat yellow helmets for home games too. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Get your program. Get your free game program here. :banana: