Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev McQuervo

UH vs SDSU

LeChon what say you?

We play like we did against Santo "Pito" Joser we get hammered, otherwise Polla Asada at the Poodle Ranch North here in CBad.

Hawaii - money line...don't see a Rockyish Long defense, but do see a Rockyish Long offense, with similar QB play and passing game, but less toughness up front. Hope I'm wrong and SJSU is just that much better.

Funny thing is, the OP says if SDS plays like they did against SJS they get hammered...what's funny about that is SDS is going to play exactly like that: run, run, and run again, but your QB is FCS quality, which, I guess, will get you hammered.

McQuervo, you still think this is the most talented SDS team in the last 10 years?

Hawaii with a 2 game winning streak against the Aztecs.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Carson State going down.

At home 

:Clapping:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

14 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

LeChon what say you?

We play like we did against Santo "Pito" Joser we get hammered, otherwise Polla Asada at the Poodle Ranch North here in CBad.

we show up.guarantee.

8 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Hawaii - money line...don't see a Rockyish Long defense, but do see a Rockyish Long offense, with similar QB play and passing game, but less toughness up front. Hope I'm wrong and SJSU is just that much better.

Funny thing is, the OP says if SDS plays like they did against SJS they get hammered...what's funny about that is SDS is going to play exactly like that: run, run, and run again, but your QB is FCS quality, which, I guess, will get you hammered.

McQuervo, you still think this is the most talented SDS team in the last 10 years?

As a TEAM yes.

Last week was preparation, concentration, and coaching. We played like we trained on Milk of Magnesia- we were the Sh.Tz.

D-is more conservative than Rocky's and our LBs are not as quick. Add-we don't play man to man sometimes go into cover-never did that with the Rock. 

16 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

just got back from chinatown.$5million on hawai’i +11.

I'd bet that spread all day long. Straight up, we will win.

Puerqo I wish I had your $Cheese!

3 hours ago, kalua pig said:

carson city,azteca stadium in mexico.we play you anyplace.

LeChon- Carson City is a nice place (see Nevada)- this Carson, not so much (hint next to Lynwood, Compton, NE Long Beach, with a "Wonderful" view of an Oil Tank storage yard-all very "Hotel Street" like).

This stadium is in "SoCal"- we reside in "LoCal" (different dynamic and feel and alot more reality) and are lucky enough to have the Border Patrol and USMC protecting us from the "Hoards of the North" (see 120 miles north into Hell)

Wish we would play in TJ- Best venue in the region, by far.

On 11/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, creeper86 said:

It’s a rockeyish defense. SDSU lost because of the 3 TO’s. Well deserved win by SJSU, their defensive line gave us big issues. Run game was awful