Bob

Did the Russians sit this election out?

Trump was only a few thousand votes from victory. Why did the Russians abandon him this time around in his hour of dire need???! 

lmao. Democrats are despicable, immoral hypocrites. Russian collusion 4ever

• Like 2
  • Idiot 4
15 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

What a bitter little man. 

No one can be that upset about the results of a presidential election unless thay have some personal shit invested in the result far beyond just the philosophical stuff the rest of us have.

• Like 3

Wait, Did the Russian thing go from Russian leaking well timed and damaging info as well as maybe coordinating with the campaign to Russia casting illegal ballots for Trump? If so I totally missed that one. 

Many 18-45 ywart old males voted write-in for Hunter because they want to be just like him. They're envious and want societal permission to snort coke off of hookers asses.

#HunterWriteInConspiracy

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I'm thinking everybody knew EXACTLY who they were voting for, the moment Joe became the presumptive nominee.

Very few undecideds.

When does Trumpistan kick-off the Liberian vote fraud conspiracies ? 

You know JoJo's vote totals mirrored the difference in a couple of States

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

No one can be that upset about the results of a presidential election unless thay have some personal shit invested in the result far beyond just the philosophical stuff the rest of us have.

lol. Now you act like you don't care after literally four years of obnoxious, whiny, drivel from you and people like you, including two+ years of hearing about RUSSIAN COLLUSION! I always wondered what in your life was going so poorly that you couldn't enjoy the peace and prosperity under Donald Trump until the China virus hit.

• Idiot 1
1 minute ago, Bob said:

lol. Now you act like you don't care after literally four years of obnoxious, whiny, drivel from you and people like you, including two+ years of hearing about RUSSIAN COLLUSION! I always wondered what in yourr life was going so poorly that you couldn't enjoy the peace and prosperity until the China virus hit.

Oh, let there be no mistake. I'm elated that I won't have to put up with another four years of a Trump presidency so I've been letting off some steam the last few days. However, contrary to Trump, I can only speculate how four years of Biden will be for me yet you've been so off the rails that I hope you don't already know for a fact that Trump's leaving office is going to be some sort of catastrophe for you.

55 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Wait, Did the Russian thing go from Russian leaking well timed and damaging info as well as maybe coordinating with the campaign to Russia casting illegal ballots for Trump? If so I totally missed that one. 

Bob's being Bob.

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

I'm thinking everybody knew EXACTLY who they were voting for, the moment Joe became the presumptive nominee.

Very few undecideds.

When does Trumpistan kick-off the Liberian vote fraud conspiracies ? 

You know JoJo's vote totals mirrored the difference in a couple of States

As of this moment Biden is up by 17,000 votes here in Arizona. Jo Jorgensen received 44,000 votes. Those of us who voted for her here in AZ are definitely responsible for Trump losing the state. 

• Angry 1