Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Turkey.

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

What is it like being on tinder during COVID?

Sucks.  Way harder.  Females only risk swiping on adonis males.  I used to get 10 matches or so a day.  Now I get 2 or 3 and of those half have matches from the 0.1% of guys that are 6'4 with 8 packs and daddy's money

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sucks.  Way harder.  Females only risk swiping on adonis males.  I used to get 10 matches or so a day.  Now I get 2 or 3 and od those half have matches from the 0.1% of guys that are 6'4 with 8 packs and daddy's money

It was really fun when I was in Boise, could get matches straight to my apartment with little work.  

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Like I am a good looking interesting guy.  It is hard out here.

Lol, yeah - it’s got to suck right now. 

I had professional style fish pictures (fish were released) and I laugh about how women say they hate those pics on tinder profiles.  

7 hours ago, toonkee said:

Isn't that just Idaho fry sauce?

7 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Indeed

Essential secret spices you mofos!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I’m not a big turkey guy so having to get creative with the leftovers. Starting off with a turkey casserole.

5B549641-986C-491C-91BA-05317B5024E2.jpeg.524c7030c53887d42e1c261dbe399e22.jpeg

I got fresh hoagie rolls from Publix (Florida thing).  Homemade cranberry sauce, mayo, mashed sweet potatoes, Italian sausage stuffing, turkey and topped with Swiss cheese.  Put it in the oven for 10 minutes and the girlfriend said it was better than thanksgiving dinner.