Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Georgia Senate Runoff Thread

Would be awesome to see the face on that old bastard McConnell if the Democrats win both those seats. Would be doubly sweet to have that result forecast during Sean Hannity's show and then listen to the Seanster and Moscow Mitch moan about how Beelzebub had just taken control of the US government.

This state has the extreme right turning on Dan Crenshaw

Washington Times

Rep. Dan Crenshaw faced the wrath of fellow conservatives including Newsmax host Michelle Malkin for calling out a Georgia lawyer who recommended Republican voters skip next month’s Senate contests.

Lin Wood is a Democrat that wants Republicans to self-destruct,” Mr. Crenshaw said in the Twitter post. “He just wants your donations for his legal fees. He’s a grifter.”

Dan Crenshaw is a globalist John McCain in an eyepatch who loves to party hardy while our country burns,” Ms. Malkin tweeted. “PROTECT OUR ELECTION SYSTEM & OUR COUNTRY, NOT THE GOP SWAMP!”

The extreme right went to town in the comments of those posts blasting Crenshaw.  A sizable portion aren't Americans.  

4 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

I think that the last thing any one wants to see is a poll about this election.

The polls in Georgia were very accurate actually. People need to keep the margin of error in mind though

The right wing lunatic fringe is having a major freak out over Georgia Election & everything around it - The Republican Party & their associated media sure have created a full blown segment of drooling lunatics that have zero grasp of reality :blink:

40 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

The right wing lunatic fringe is having a major freak out over Georgia Election & everything around it - The Republican Party & their associated media sure have created a full blown segment of drooling lunatics that have zero grasp of reality :blink:

Oh God, it's going to turn into Seth Rich all over again.

20 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t even understand what a run off is.. What are the chances right now both seats go blue? When is this over?

Georgia law requires that one candidate receive a majority of votes, rather than a plurality that is allowed elsewhere. Neither of the races reached that threshold, especially since the vote for Loeffler's seat was being contested among like six different people. 

So they'll have these two runoffs in January with just those two candidates, which will result a majority vote for one or the other.

Unless the GOP really phucks this one up and people actually don't bother showing up to vote, or write Trump in, I don't see either one going blue.

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Oh God, it's going to turn into Seth Rich all over again.

Do not think there is any final depth of idiocy for a good % of the republican & trump base - Truly the world must be looking and laughing at the entire country as a segment of the population descends into the depths of utter stupidity  :USFlag:

3 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Take a look into that rabbit hole.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:36 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Agreed.  Seems like a no brainer.  If we have learned anything it is that accusations of corruption are just not as sexy to the electorate as they used to be.  We have become numb to it.  

But money and weed?  That's a winning game plan.  People need weed and could really use the money.  Ok, maybe the other way around but still.

I think it may be safe to say that one could need both of them, especially in 2020.

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I guess I was right, this is going to be Seth Rich all over again. Ugh. 

Except it seems to be a circular firing squad.   The best the Dems can do is take the high ground, focus on turnout, and let the Republicans sort shit out.  Tomorrow’s Trump speech will be interesting.

At this point it is just weeding traditional GOP from the extreme right.  It has already been happening with the Dems, now we get to see the irrational portion of the right show themselves.  I enjoy it as you truly see where folks stand.  The lion's share of Republicans are not these folks.