Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Georgia Senate Runoff Thread

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

I wear them while banging your mom, sisters, and I would wear them while banging your wife, but I know you live in your mom's basement, so the chances of you having a significant other are basically 0%.

pete davidson good one GIF

I think, therefore I'm.

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Loeffler was a disgusting piece of filth. I wanted the Republicans to maintain control of the senate for a split government but she was unelectable. 

Perdue is scum, too.  When you have to run ads about how you were definitely totally exonerated for insider trading off of a pandemic....

15 minutes ago, robe said:

Selling all my stocks before it’s too late. Bailing out you ass holes in California bunch of bull shit. Pay for your own damn shit.

Stock futures are looking good though lol but go ahead and buy into the fear mongering you've been served up. My portfolio is up 7% today.

I think, therefore I'm.

7 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Any time, no matter the candidate, whatever party, that the clear loser on election night concedes and I don’t at the very least give it a thumbs up; please punch me in the balls. Seriously.

How soon until Warnock can be seated? 

3 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Perdue is scum, too.  When you have to run ads about how you were definitely totally exonerated for insider trading off of a pandemic....

Not to mention the campaign ads where they artificially increased the size of Ossoff's nose in an ad talking about the evil Democrats trying to "buy" Georgia. 

20 minutes ago, robe said:

Selling all my stocks before it’s too late. Bailing out you ass holes in California bunch of bull shit. Pay for your own damn shit.

I mean, you have fun with that. My portfolio is up 70% since Biden was elected. :shrug:

7 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Of note, the Senate is currently 49 - 48 Republican.

David Perdues seat went vacant on January 3rd. He has removed his US Senate website. He is not eligible to be involved in tomorrows Circus.

Warnock won a seat that exptres in 2022.

Once the Election results are certified, both winners will be sworn in

I am pretty sure it’s 51-48 right now for the circus. Perdue’s seat will remain vacant until Ossoff is sworn in, but Loeffler will remain in the senate until the results are certified, then it will be 50-48 briefly (or 47, depending on the timing of Harris resigning/Padilla being sworn in) briefly until the new guys are sworn in. 

8 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Wow, looks like it got even worse for Romney.

During the actual flight to DC, the Trumpers headed to the rally started yelling at Romney. Called him traitor, etc. in the tweet video.

Romney is the horses ass, sought out Trump's support when it served his needs.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

If Ossoff wins by a margin that mandates a recount, is there a chance Warnock’s results are certified is sat before Ossoff?

There will likely be a recount either way, pretty sure candidates can request one even if it's outside the 0.5% threshold. 

12 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Yeah, neither of them were good candidates. But I’ll give her the nod for being worse.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

29 minutes ago, robe said:

Well the lunatics have taken over. At least the President has dementia. That is a good thing. He is the most sane of the crazies. 

The lunatics are the ones who are protesting and screaming for nothing more than that their guy lost.  The lunatics are the ones who clamor for the usurption of the American voters because their leader told them it was, like, totally happening.  

Not even the Hillary fans are as worse as you and yours.  Seriously, grow up.

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah, neither of them were good candidates. But I’ll give her the nod for being worse.

Darkly hilarious to look up pictures of her from the summer and see that she's not wearing jeans and flannel and toting a gun.  Insane pandering and it came within spitting distance of working.

6 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

If Ossoff wins by a margin that mandates a recount, is there a chance Warnock’s results are certified is sat before Ossoff?

Yeah.  It's the SOS and the Governor who certifies results.  They certified Biden's win pretty quickly, but there is a strategic advantage to hold off in certifying Ossoff and Warnock until as late as possible.

2 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Darkly hilarious to look up pictures of her from the summer and see that she's not wearing jeans and flannel and toting a gun.  Insane pandering and it came within spitting distance of working.

She’s a terrible person. Barely worthy of a monster bang in a cheap motel that advertises “Free HBO.”

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg