Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Georgia Senate Runoff Thread

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Got my acoustic on my lap right now. :cheers:

What is it?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Me too!

Same question...

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, toonkee said:

Martin DM

Love those. I basically flipped a coin between that and my taylor 310 when i got it 20 years ago. The taylor has mellowed a lot since I got it.

Just now, SalinasSpartan said:

I haven’t been following the thread; is it considered just a matter of time before Ossoff takes the lead? 

It’s over. Dem sweep. Not enough red areas uncounted out there to keep up.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

Same question...

Mine's a Bristol. Inexpensive I think but plays super well. I was given it a while back and still plays great even after a dunk in the MF of the Salmon River this year. Her name is Cutty after "Cutthroat" rapid we both swam.

I think, therefore I'm.

Just now, ClevelandBrown said:

Mine's a Bristol. Inexpensive I think but plays super well. I was given it a while back and still plays great even after a dunk in the MF of the Salmon River this year. Her name is Cutty after "Cutthroat" rapid we both swam.

Nice! I knew a guy a while back who played a bristol. he loved it. 

2 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

What do you play?

I have a taylor I bought in high school about 20 years ago. I also have a strat I bought around the same time. Both funded by tips from delivering pizzas. Havent played the electric in years, but picked up the acoustic again about 18 months ago and have been playing every day.