Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Georgia Senate Runoff Thread

5 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The amount of money lit on fire by giving to McGrath and Harrison is sad.

I disagree re: Harrison. The polling was relatively close (although inaccurate in the end). Graham was always the favorite, but at least there was justification for donating to Harrison. McGrath was getting clobbered and the resistance crowd was still sending in money

12 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Warnock seems like a legitimately good guy. 

Its not what Trumpies want for a Senator.

He's not crazed and angry enough.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on GA politics, but from what I've heard Loeffler is very unpopular and Warnock has a legit shot at winning that seat.

Osoff is much more of a longshot and winning just one seat doesn't really do much for Dems

9 minutes ago, sebasour said:

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on GA politics, but from what I've heard Loeffler is very unpopular and Warnock has a legit shot at winning that seat.

Osoff is much more of a longshot and winning just one seat doesn't really do much for Dems

Perdue refuses to debate.   What a coward.   At least Loeffler is going to do a debate.   I doubt we will see ticket splitting.   It will either be 2 D or 2 R.

Posted Image

49 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

If so, Purdue should similarly get hit for his comment about Ossoff's nose.

I doubt it. The Jesus Freaks don't like Jews but they're fervent Zionists and extremely Pro-Israel because of the belief in the rapture. 

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I doubt it. The Jesus Freaks don't like Jews but they're fervent Zionists and extremely Pro-Israel because of the belief in the rapture. 

I can only imagine the 180 the far right would do on Israel if a left wing government ascended to power there, ended the apartheid system, and set up a proper one state solution with the Palestinians. The anti-Semitic dog whistles would be something else. 

11 hours ago, sactowndog said:

It’s hard to tell anymore if this shit is Democrat dirty tricks or just dumb ass red-neck Republicans.  @CPslograd what do you think?  

Smells Lincoln clubish to me but I have long since given up predicting the right wing.  

My own opinion (we will see what CPslograd thinks) is that this is legitimately something being said among Trump followers to the detriment of the GOP. Whether the Trump followers actually behave that way in the run-off we will have to wait to see.

My reason is the tweet Maji posted that I quoted below. Some conservatives in the public eye are calling for the same thing.

Lin Wood is an attorney who tends to represent conservatives and conservative causes. He filed one of the Georgia lawsuits. He is the attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse and has also represented Marjorie Taylor Greene, the McCloskeys, Herman Cain, and others. If you look at his pre- and post- election tweets they have warned of a Democrat coup, denied Biden won, etc.

21 hours ago, Maji said:

Stay home, MAGA fans!