Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Georgia Senate Runoff Thread

24 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

As we've seen, though, nobody cares about senators engaging in insider trading. 

I never understood why people are cool with people in power fleecing them in front of their eyes, but god forbid Martha Stewart take a tip.

Women in Georgia need to decide if they want to continue homeschooling then they can vote for Mitch.  

If they want adequate supplies, testing, and everything else needed to successfully open schools they should vote to support Biden.

Take a vote MITCH!  Show everyone what they can expect if you guys win!!!

Posted Image

18 hours ago, sactowndog said:

For the record I never claimed Trump being a moron and challenging shit in courts repeatedly was fascism.   You and Lawlor both have a habit of making shit up.   Trump is free to contest the election as long as he wants.  My only question is does his doing so and the Georgia candidates support for it backfire.   

We do disagree on the damage another 4 years of Trump would have done.   You think our institutions are immune to failure and I disagree.   I would argue the founders disagreed also.  

Our Institutions are only as strong as those who back them. Our Constition has survived because the players willingly follow the rules.

This Prez and his enablers are showing they are not willing to follow the rules.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

26 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Our Institutions are only as strong as those who back them. Our Constition has survived because the players willingly follow the rules.

This Prez and his enablers are showing they are not willing to follow the rules.

Legally they have the right to challenge the election.  What rule have they broken?  

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Cristian Datoc is a reporter with the Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson was a co-founder of the Daily Caller).

A ton of Super PACs are getting involved now too. The GOP is going all out. I'm not seeing that same effort from the Democratic Party yet

5 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Cristian Datoc is a reporter with the Daily Caller (Tucker Carlson was a co-founder of the Daily Caller).

Interesting. I think Trump’s presence is going to be a negative, as it will allow Democrats to mobilize people to “vote against Trump” by tying both Perdue and Loeffler to him. And I think the longer Trump keeps trotting out Rudy in front of the press to embarrass himself and blocking the Biden transition team from intel the more unpopular Trump will become. This is especially not going to be a good look when COVID deaths start spiking soon, considering the lack of a COVID relief package while these people campaign and contest a clear election loss.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:07 PM, Maji said:

A ton of Super PACs are getting involved now too. The GOP is going all out. I'm not seeing that same effort from the Democratic Party yet

The Dem war chest has been expended and lit on fire in 2020. Trump is gone, why would they care.

106766255-1603904676207-20201028_electio

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:15 AM, sactowndog said:

Legally they have the right to challenge the election.  What rule have they broken?  

You are correct in that they do. 

Their reasons for doing so ?

Hypocritical.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor