Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Transition

1 minute ago, Nevada6077 said:

If i am Biden i don’t interact with any WH teams unless they get COVID rested prior to any meetings.   I hear the virus is OOC in the house

Why would you want them to get COVID rested? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, retrofade said:

The entire White House is going to need to be fumigated and sanitized before anyone else sets foot in it.

Yes and there’s also the virus to deal with. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Biden transition team has already been working with the WH for a couple of months. Probably phone and teleconference and much of it outside the WH.

And yes, Meadows has been involved.

One of the Final Five..........

10 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Biden transition team has already been working with the WH for a couple of months. Probably phone and teleconference and much of it outside the WH.

And yes, Meadows has been involved.

Unofficially perhaps. I know that the official channels weren't up and running until Tuesday. 

25 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Unofficially perhaps. I know that the official channels weren't up and running until Tuesday. 

Unofficial, call it preliminary instead. Things like getting security clearances started so they would be ready and could hit the ground running. Lots of little, preliminary issues that can eat up a lot of time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/20/joe-biden-presidential-transition-team-ted-kaufman

One of the Final Five..........