Jump to content
boisewitha-s

Goodbye MW

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

You will get your wish.   Unfortunately the mw will be sunbelt 2.0. But your presidents pushed it. Probably best for all involved.  Bsu wants to excel.  Mw wants to be garbage.   

You never answered my question. Is Boise going to get a sweetheart financial deal in the AAC (the ability to sell their own tv rights, etc) and get larger payouts than their conference-mates or will they be sharing revenue in the conference equally??

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

You will get your wish.   Unfortunately the mw will be sunbelt 2.0. But your presidents pushed it. Probably best for all involved.  Bsu wants to excel.  Mw wants to be garbage.   

Whatever.  Just get out of here already. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Get back to me when you are campaigning to outlaw alcohol and prescription opioids captain zero.

Damn, you’re on a roll !!  Unfortunately it’s the roll of a little child that thinks he’s knows everything about narcotics and alcohol, Doctor Doogie. 

You’re just continuing to embarrass yourself. Everyone knows there’s a double standard in our culture regarding   alcohol being legal and other drugs not. We’ll have to live with that one. However, there’s no good reason to open up another door that brings the same destruction as alcohol, or worse. 

Legal prescription opioids is a dumb comparison because they’re medically needed and not recreational. You have to sign a contract with your doc in which every month you get tested for the drug you’re taking, and also random surprise tests. If you’re not on the drug you’re prescribed or are positive for an illegal narcotic, you get dropped and it could even mean charges brought against you. A doc won’t prescribe enough to make you a threat on the highways, and you’re not supposed to drive at all if it makes you sleepy. Nice try!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Damn, you’re on a roll !!  Unfortunately it’s the roll of a little child that thinks he’s knows everything about narcotics and alcohol, Doctor Doogie. 

You’re just continuing to embarrass yourself. Everyone knows there’s a double standard in our culture regarding   alcohol being legal and other drugs not. We’ll have to live with that one. However, there’s no good reason to open up another door that brings the same destruction as alcohol, or worse. 

Legal prescription opioids is a dumb comparison because they’re medically needed and not recreational. You have to sign a contract with your doc in which every month you get tested for the drug you’re taking, and also random surprise tests. If you’re not on the drug you’re prescribed or are positive for an illegal narcotic, you get dropped and it could even mean charges brought against you. A doc won’t prescribe enough to make you a threat on the highways, and you’re not supposed to drive at all if it makes you sleepy. Nice try!!! 

WTF?!

I don’t want to read a post that long.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I asked earlier, and I don’t mean to be pushy but can you expand a little bit on your insider info? Are any other teams joining us? Will it be for next season? Can you hint at how you know? Thanks 

Not gonna reveal my source. It’s bsu only. Western division will be smu, Houston, cincy, Memphis, Tulsa and bsu.  
 

gonzaga made the wcc happen for bsu olys. 

  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I asked earlier, and I don’t mean to be pushy but can you expand a little bit on your insider info? Are any other teams joining us? Will it be for next season? Can you hint at how you know? Thanks 

Next year. Will be announced after this football season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Not gonna reveal my source. It’s bsu only. Western division will be smu, Houston, cincy, Memphis, Tulsa and bsu.  
 

gonzaga made the wcc happen for bsu olys. 

Can anyone in here explain why Gonzaga should give a shit about BJC's olympic sports program?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SierraSpartan said:

Can anyone in here explain why Gonzaga should give a shit about BJC's olympic sports program?

Few wanted out of the wcc a couple of years ago. The admin at Gonzaga told him no. Bsu men’s hoops is a solid program for the wcc. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Damn, you’re on a roll !!  Unfortunately it’s the roll of a little child that thinks he’s knows everything about narcotics and alcohol, Doctor Doogie. 

You’re just continuing to embarrass yourself. Everyone knows there’s a double standard in our culture regarding   alcohol being legal and other drugs not. We’ll have to live with that one. However, there’s no good reason to open up another door that brings the same destruction as alcohol, or worse. 

Legal prescription opioids is a dumb comparison because they’re medically needed and not recreational. You have to sign a contract with your doc in which every month you get tested for the drug you’re taking, and also random surprise tests. If you’re not on the drug you’re prescribed or are positive for an illegal narcotic, you get dropped and it could even mean charges brought against you. A doc won’t prescribe enough to make you a threat on the highways, and you’re not supposed to drive at all if it makes you sleepy. Nice try!!! 

Nobody embarrasses themselves on this board besides you and a couple other clowns.

Regarding your third paragraph, very little of what you've posted is true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Not gonna reveal my source. It’s bsu only. Western division will be smu, Houston, cincy, Memphis, Tulsa and bsu.  
 

gonzaga made the wcc happen for bsu olys. 

So navy agreed to move east? I had read that they love being in the Western division because they like to recruit Texas and they like being with the private schools.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

. I don’t think you would put yourself out on a limb like that 

Out on a limb?

Its a message board ffs.

How about OP provides a date and agrees to never post here again if nothing is announced by then?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Nobody embarrasses themselves on this board besides you and a couple other clowns.

Regarding your third paragraph, very little of what you've posted is true.

Please Jack, let Convert go on.

The more time he spends on this board writing his incoherent diatribes and manifestos the less time he is out (allegedly) murdering hookers.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll believe it when I see it.  One curbstomping and one year into this new tv deal shouldn't cause Boise's departure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...