Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

Goodbye MW

10 hours ago, Sputnik46 said:

I wonder what could have triggered a message like this at 1 a.m?  Enjoy your new league.  I’m certain the kids and fans will appreciate the travel and great new rivalries that await in the P6.

There’s a similar post on Bronco Country along with threads with the following titles:

Culture change needed at BSU

A dirty hit was the difference in the game

I just don’t understand

should Have never scheduled BYU

BSU has been amazing the past 20+ years and with a bad game, their fans lose their minds. Imagine if they had to live through a couple 2 or 3 win seasons like every other school’s fans.  

14 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

And that could NEVER happen right now.

:rolleyes:

You’re such a child. Grown ups are supposed to know basic common sense such as when you give more people the opportunity to fvck up, they will.

It’s like you not having a problem with letting all the serial killers out of prison because “My family can already get murdered by a serial killer, so why would it matter if they let out 100’s of them”. 🤪🤪🤪🤣😹😹👍 

kat.jpg

57 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re such a child. Grown ups are supposed to know basic common sense such as when you give more people the opportunity to fvck up, they will.

It’s like you not having a problem with letting all the serial killers out of prison because “My family can already get murdered by a serial killer, so why would it matter if they let out 100’s of them”. 🤪🤪🤪🤣😹😹👍 

Get back to me when you are campaigning to outlaw alcohol and prescription opioids captain zero.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

13 minutes ago, Fowl said:

I guess the question is will the AAC be giving Boise the same special deal they got from the MW?  

@#1Stunner has shown over and over again the AAC tv deal is worse than the MW deal.

This is at least 3rd time an “insider” has made this claim without providing anything resembling a credible shred of evidence for support.

I guess anything is possible, but it seems like pipe dream stuff to me.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

There’s a similar post on Bronco Country along with threads with the following titles:

Culture change needed at BSU

A dirty hit was the difference in the game

I just don’t understand

should Have never scheduled BYU

BSU has been amazing the past 20+ years and with a bad game, their fans lose their minds. Imagine if they had to live through a couple 2 or 3 win seasons like every other school’s fans.  

HOW DARE YOU USE BRONCOCOUNTRY AGAINST US!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

This is at least 3rd time an “insider” has made this claim without providing anything resembling a credible shred of evidence for support.

I guess anything is possible, but it seems like pipe dream stuff to me.

Correction, “native insider.”

35 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

HOW DARE YOU USE BRONCOCOUNTRY AGAINST US!!!!!!!!

Hoisted by your own petard. 

3 hours ago, Bronco22 said:

I really don't know. I think it just might be a lot of talk or they're really going through with it. 

You guys should welcome it if that’s the case. The American is a good league and has multiple programs serious about being good at football. There’s about three here that are

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

20 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Football to AAC is done. Olys to wcc. Their invite wouldn’t have been accepted until mw tried to fight tv money that was agreed upon.  Good luck mw leeches. 

Perhaps you can serve as a consultant to improving our facilities through the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, 1066 said:

I wonder what or who in Boise actually thinks that the AAC wants them as a member. I expect they do want and would take BYU as a member, however BYU is not likely interested.

There may be an announcement about a membership change in the AAC eventually as they are down one after UConn quit. But why would Boise think they would get an invite?  Have you ever been to Boise?  I was there twice and vowed never to return. It is the Fresno of the north west. Actually worse than Fresno.

Some in San Diego would like to see SDSU go to the AAC for FB only.  However common sense and geography (mostly geography) would prevent this from happening. Yes I know they were willing to do so several years ago but that was to the Big East not the AAC.

Lol. AAC doesn’t want suds. Coattails is all you are. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."