Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

Goodbye MW

3 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Well three = multiple but I get your point.

Presumably you were referring to Boise, SDSU and Fresno but I think it's arguable that CSU still is (that school is trying, they're just inept) and USU, UNR and Wyoming are also trying hard but they all have limited resources. (Hawaii and AFA aren't comparable.)

The following AAC schools are all in for football: UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, Memphis, SMU and (for what little it's worth) ECU. Had the AAC not so stupidly allowed Too-lame and Tusla in, that conference would be bigly superior to the MWC in football. So much so that if they kicked those dead weights out and replace them with your school and Boise, they could relegate MWC football to basically being the 2012 WAC.

Already are.  

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 11/7/2020 at 8:50 AM, nvspuds said:

Same deal with SDSU..If they are unhappy they should leave..It should be noted that BYU was unhappy and left SDSU behind.  The sun still came up the next day..

I think Carson State stays.

The main reason they have become an upper tier squad in both sports is because of the emigration of better programs to bigger and better opportunities.

I will miss playing Boise in FB. I won't miss their superiority complex.

The MWCBoard futures just took a huge nosedive. (MWCB). I'm waiting for it to bottom out. Then, I buy.

:ph34r:

Who replaces Boise ?  The Bison or New Mags ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, 818SUDSFan said:

Fixed for accuracy.

I've referred to it as Smurf Turf since day one

Americans Mayor

On 11/7/2020 at 12:30 PM, jdgaucho said:

Yes. But Pepperdine, Santa Clara, LMU, Portland?  Not so much

USD, USF,  and Pacific.

They can't even pay your travel subs.

You will forever battle with your arch nemesis BYU to be the 3rd/4th place In b-ball

:lol:

Americans Mayor

On 11/7/2020 at 4:15 PM, Bronco22 said:

I really don't know. I think it just might be a lot of talk or they're really going through with it. 

Like Trumpian claims of big Revelations of fraud and skullduggery by the Dems ?

Americans Mayor

17 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

If they steal Boise, you're relegated anyways. I know people resent them for their special deal and whatnot, but they're the bell cow. Nobody else here has ever made a NY6 game, and the American will make the NY6 in perpetuity if Boise isn't here. As is, Boise has only made it once under the current format.

For 11 seasons preceding this one, SDSU had an old school HC whose goal was always simply to win the MW. Never any talk of playing in the NY6 game unless somebody from the media asked about it and then Rocky made it apparent he was none too pleased about somebody upping the ante. That attitude is going to change. If Hoke wins a couple conference titles like Rocky did, you'll hear him say something like that's a great honor blah, blah, blah but his team needs to take it a step further and I think they will.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, boisewitha-s said:

Football to AAC is done. Olys to wcc. Their invite wouldn’t have been accepted until mw tried to fight tv money that was agreed upon.  Good luck mw leeches. 

We already have BYU-I.  I don't think we are buying BSU.  Maybe the Catholics are stepping up?  Liberty University West?  No BSU sports are going to the WCC.

15 hours ago, Bronco22 said:

Dems are always committing Fraud, but some Reps do to! And yes I did back President Trump!

You didn't have to say you voted Trump.  Always vs some do to(sic) was more than enough.  Both parties suck rocks and partisans just can't see it.

On 11/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, RogueStout said:

I don’t think the WCC or the AAC are good fits for us.

Whether you stay or not - and I hope you stay - please bring back these classic jerseys.

image.png.8638813cfb4119592d76db69f4786fe6.png

image.png.28c624522a239a33e778bc13772e2d15.png

7 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

For 11 seasons preceding this one, SDSU had an old school HC whose goal was always simply to win the MW. Never any talk of playing in the NY6 game unless somebody from the media asked about it and then Rocky made it apparent he was none too pleased about somebody upping the ante. That attitude is going to change. If Hoke wins a couple conference titles like Rocky did, you'll hear him say something like that's a great honor blah, blah, blah but his team needs to take it a step further and I think they will.

This year it’ll happen? Just asking...

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

This year it’ll happen? Just asking...

Not after stepping all over our dicks.

Good teams respond after bad outings. Either the Bows get whipped, or these are still Rocky's Spaztecs.

Americans Mayor