Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

Goodbye MW

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

You will get your wish.   Unfortunately the mw will be sunbelt 2.0. But your presidents pushed it. Probably best for all involved.  Bsu wants to excel.  Mw wants to be garbage.   

You never answered my question. Is Boise going to get a sweetheart financial deal in the AAC (the ability to sell their own tv rights, etc) and get larger payouts than their conference-mates or will they be sharing revenue in the conference equally??

No problem, saves us the trouble to kick you out. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

You will get your wish.   Unfortunately the mw will be sunbelt 2.0. But your presidents pushed it. Probably best for all involved.  Bsu wants to excel.  Mw wants to be garbage.   

Whatever.  Just get out of here already. 

12 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Get back to me when you are campaigning to outlaw alcohol and prescription opioids captain zero.

Damn, you’re on a roll !!  Unfortunately it’s the roll of a little child that thinks he’s knows everything about narcotics and alcohol, Doctor Doogie. 

You’re just continuing to embarrass yourself. Everyone knows there’s a double standard in our culture regarding   alcohol being legal and other drugs not. We’ll have to live with that one. However, there’s no good reason to open up another door that brings the same destruction as alcohol, or worse. 

Legal prescription opioids is a dumb comparison because they’re medically needed and not recreational. You have to sign a contract with your doc in which every month you get tested for the drug you’re taking, and also random surprise tests. If you’re not on the drug you’re prescribed or are positive for an illegal narcotic, you get dropped and it could even mean charges brought against you. A doc won’t prescribe enough to make you a threat on the highways, and you’re not supposed to drive at all if it makes you sleepy. Nice try!!! 

kat.jpg

23 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Damn, you’re on a roll !!  Unfortunately it’s the roll of a little child that thinks he’s knows everything about narcotics and alcohol, Doctor Doogie. 

You’re just continuing to embarrass yourself. Everyone knows there’s a double standard in our culture regarding   alcohol being legal and other drugs not. We’ll have to live with that one. However, there’s no good reason to open up another door that brings the same destruction as alcohol, or worse. 

Legal prescription opioids is a dumb comparison because they’re medically needed and not recreational. You have to sign a contract with your doc in which every month you get tested for the drug you’re taking, and also random surprise tests. If you’re not on the drug you’re prescribed or are positive for an illegal narcotic, you get dropped and it could even mean charges brought against you. A doc won’t prescribe enough to make you a threat on the highways, and you’re not supposed to drive at all if it makes you sleepy. Nice try!!! 

WTF?!

I don’t want to read a post that long.  

9 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I asked earlier, and I don’t mean to be pushy but can you expand a little bit on your insider info? Are any other teams joining us? Will it be for next season? Can you hint at how you know? Thanks 

Not gonna reveal my source. It’s bsu only. Western division will be smu, Houston, cincy, Memphis, Tulsa and bsu.  

gonzaga made the wcc happen for bsu olys. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

9 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I asked earlier, and I don’t mean to be pushy but can you expand a little bit on your insider info? Are any other teams joining us? Will it be for next season? Can you hint at how you know? Thanks 

Next year. Will be announced after this football season. 

10 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Not gonna reveal my source. It’s bsu only. Western division will be smu, Houston, cincy, Memphis, Tulsa and bsu.  

Can anyone in here explain why Gonzaga should give a shit about BJC's olympic sports program?

5 minutes ago, SierraSpartan said:

Can anyone in here explain why Gonzaga should give a shit about BJC's olympic sports program?

Few wanted out of the wcc a couple of years ago. The admin at Gonzaga told him no. Bsu men’s hoops is a solid program for the wcc. 

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Nobody embarrasses themselves on this board besides you and a couple other clowns.

Regarding your third paragraph, very little of what you've posted is true.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

So navy agreed to move east? I had read that they love being in the Western division because they like to recruit Texas and they like being with the private schools.

37 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

. I don’t think you would put yourself out on a limb like that 

Out on a limb?

Its a message board ffs.

How about OP provides a date and agrees to never post here again if nothing is announced by then?

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

58 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Nobody embarrasses themselves on this board besides you and a couple other clowns.

Regarding your third paragraph, very little of what you've posted is true.

Please Jack, let Convert go on.

The more time he spends on this board writing his incoherent diatribes and manifestos the less time he is out (allegedly) murdering hookers.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I'll believe it when I see it.  One curbstomping and one year into this new tv deal shouldn't cause Boise's departure.