Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

Goodbye MW

Guest #1Stunner

If Boise follows through on its lawsuit against the MWC, and threat to leave to the AAC, it could be huge.

It would create a waive of expansion and realignment out West.

WCC could FINALLY add 2 schools it has long coveted--- Denver and Colorado School of Mines.  That'd be huge!!!!

(Academics be damned...get these 2 to the WCC!!!). WCC would own Colorado.

Guest #1Stunner
20 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Congrats! Looking forward to the new Tulane v. Boise rivalry. 

Tulane has elite academics.  I would love Tulane and Rice in the WCC if expansion ever goes as far as 14 schools.

Academics powerhouses in Texas and New Orleans.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, boisewitha-s said:

It’s done boys “and 4unlv gals”. Y’all wil see. 

BYU will sponsor Boise's petition for WCC membership...but you'd need 1 additional school to join with you.  Who!?!

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, boisewitha-s said:

Gonzaga pushed for bsu. Got the deal done. 

Who else though?  Boise would only be 11.

Would the Nazarenes be a travel partner and join along with Boise?

@BSUTOP25

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Stumpy I’ve been around long enough. Deal is done. Nnc has nothing to do with anything.  Troll rookies. 

Before we allow Boise in the WCC, you'll need to correct the grammar error in your moniker, though.

@mugtang is this possible with the new board software?

22 minutes ago, TheJackel said:

Is there anyway to get them to leave faster? I think we’d all like for that to happen

You will get your wish.   Unfortunately the mw will be sunbelt 2.0. But your presidents pushed it. Probably best for all involved.  Bsu wants to excel.  Mw wants to be garbage.   

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

30 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

You will get your wish.   Unfortunately the mw will be sunbelt 2.0. But your presidents pushed it. Probably best for all involved.  Bsu wants to excel.  Mw wants to be garbage.   

I asked earlier, and I don’t mean to be pushy but can you expand a little bit on your insider info? Are any other teams joining us? Will it be for next season? Can you hint at how you know? Thanks 

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU will sponsor Boise's petition for WCC membership...but you'd need 1 additional school to join with you.  Who!?!

Cal Baptist.

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Tulane has elite academics.  I would love Tulane and Rice in the WCC if expansion ever goes as far as 14 schools.

Academics powerhouses in Texas and New Orleans.

The Boise v. Tulane rivalry will highlight those responsible for hauling and delivering medical goods versus those responsible for administering them.  

44 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I asked earlier, and I don’t mean to be pushy but can you expand a little bit on your insider info? Are any other teams joining us? Will it be for next season? Can you hint at how you know? Thanks 

You two need to take this conversation back to Bronco Country, then you all can have a circle jerk with rafter17.