Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

Goodbye MW

I would like to see these moves happen.

I don't see the point in these moves since P5 is going to break away soon anyway. But hey more power to those schools. Does BSU really think this will get them to the promise land?

Maybe there is something to the P6 movement that only BSU knows about???

11 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Football to AAC is done. Olys to wcc. Their invite wouldn’t have been accepted until mw tried to fight tv money that was agreed upon.  Good luck mw leeches. 

Do you have anymore info that you can provide, i.e. are we going alone or is anyone else joining? Also WCC is completely comprised of private religious schools, why would they take us? I appreciate that you're sticking to your guns, but what else can you give? Thanks

I wonder what or who in Boise actually thinks that the AAC wants them as a member. I expect they do want and would take BYU as a member, however BYU is not likely interested.

There may be an announcement about a membership change in the AAC eventually as they are down one after UConn quit. But why would Boise think they would get an invite?  Have you ever been to Boise?  I was there twice and vowed never to return. It is the Fresno of the north west. Actually worse than Fresno.

Some in San Diego would like to see SDSU go to the AAC for FB only.  However common sense and geography (mostly geography) would prevent this from happening. Yes I know they were willing to do so several years ago but that was to the Big East not the AAC.

26 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Marriott Center is the largest or 2nd largest  arena in the country. 

Yes. But Pepperdine, Santa Clara, LMU, Portland?  Not so much