Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

Straight up props to SJSU

48 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

SAAAAAN!

15 minutes ago, King Spartan said:

Jose!

State!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

tenor.gif

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

So SJSU fans... 

Who is gonna change their name to TheBrennanTrain ?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I called it. Still think Nevada is the best West Division team but I said SJSU would be better than last year and go bowling. And it's not a one and done season either.  All 42 fans that go to their home games are gonna see some really good football.

Now, about that shit burger basketball team?

Dopey, we're gonna need a little more sincerity out of you. Go ahead and edit what you wrote or we'll turn this into a BYU thread, you prick you.

15 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I called it. Still think Nevada is the best West Division team but I said SJSU would be better than last year and go bowling. And it's not a one and done season either.  All 42 fans that go to their home games are gonna see some really good football.

Now, about that shit burger basketball team?

How can a basket be a ball?

21 hours ago, mugtang said:

State!

dg3YOtUDdO4FmUzQBGp5xg1KWxoMfkEZr04qJu3g5QU1UUIaezaPF8eg9UNC1ZNJPmNu8VaimBxIfPglPBqtnFNe9V0OngrVRYvf-n5loqbFDnsJ0Z1mGb7F07BLlszB2K_u2yCkeH88S67MWR3MP5mDJxg8wZxDRuQ2Mlqr-AehteNTWWsTgFIL_U03QZ0tEuPGCPZUnhxCkNDa5j5qKyVC81KtY40G_TOR6N7Az9-bE7OLwJkbSb9kMXD2P5xv_e_ShaMFWF8E4nzDWUJxWUuIrIl6_162jGgUsC0GNBfXayiBuIUymWtn7JycG7UNwYnp1erxrsrRyZPGT5pN0tNiMp8ft86DBu0p-eQNhSELAevw7uDz0ifcsw_Rmf07UeDnTqpJaSgvRGvrQ-47DjSy86vTaX9K7nINssjcyaxZ0spmo4XLsPlnroBIa_-AlE-ykqXAqBWNjozPcnM8W0soMoZxxTLyaEj7sXPTa6lB889-5JddrGyazzWJqFtERj9J6MxGo6foCA_X49aKDPOSsfOtkaNeB-51YCumSQorMkxvpBpUbTEoUgEdFJczQZLAp9VU8Sj1dRp6g83Fps59-bk0PSHdrDgvKKvI2iTY4mVgP4RceIp7Bjft9tLJIq-6FVK7bwMpkm2qP3ibWIQPObx4fYGhVoUgs7Q_y-X54Xuz44BcrI80Tu3Dqg=w506-h346-no?authuser=0

13 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If someone photoshops his face onto a freight train I’ll make it my profile pic.

BrennanBulletTrain

On 11/7/2020 at 8:15 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

SJSU does deserve props. That was an impressive win. Congratulations @smltwnrckr, @babigos, @Rocket, @SJSUMFA2013, @Cincy,@SalinasSpartan, and other Sparty fans.

Ditto this. I’ve been a dick about SJSU but props are due here for a potential MW champion.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.