Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

About the voter “fraud”

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You and the twitter folks really have no way of knowing that until the process plays out. Of course there was fraud going on, and that needs to be addressed for future elections. But it’s probably not enough to change the results. 

***Jonathan Turely’s New Option For Trump Win***

However, one of the very smartest constitutional and statutory legal minds, Johnathan Turley, was on TV an hour ago and had an extremely interesting take on this I guarantee you no one else in the land of Twitter knows about.

He said that Trump has a great case in Nevada because the governor sent out ballots requested or not to every registered voter in the state. One big problem with doing that, thousands of people that recently moved out of state filled out the ballets and voted. That’s illegal. The governor didn’t determine who was qualified to get a ballot. 

That’s just one example of how the new carelessly slapped together mail-in ballot process actually broke the law. It’s not impossible at all for the Supreme Court to rule that mail-in voting in Nevada is void, and there must be a re-do vote with only the absentee ballot being an option for mail-in voting. 

So now there would be a legal precedent in Nevada to apply to other states. So Trump’s lawyers go after the next state with the most problems and sue for the elimination of the new mail in voting implemented just for 2020, and demand a re-do vote. Being that there’s already a legal precedent against using the new mail-in voting, it shouldn’t have to go to the Supreme Court to have a re-do vote. Then at the same time sue any of the remaining disputed states.

Now a re-do with no mail-in except for absentee ballots would have to be done quick because of the 12/14 deadline. It’s not a sure thing that Trump would win in re-do’s, but since the left uses it the most, some may be too busy to vote in person. That’s a dumb excuse because you can still use an absentee ballot.

It’s a long shot, but not impossible, that If not all of the states have final EC votes to sent to Congress by 12/14, the election goes to the House and Trump would have the votes to win. 

California also sent out mail-in ballots to every registered voter requested or not. You’re dreaming Convert. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 11/5/2020 at 9:30 PM, mugtang said:

Excellent Twitter thread regarding the supposed voter fraud going on.  I know some of you will just dismiss this but the reality is Trump is going to lose a free and fair election which saw the GOP keep the Senate and gain votes in the House. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/us/politics/as-more-vote-by-mail-faulty-ballots-could-impact-elections.html

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You and the twitter folks really have no way of knowing that until the process plays out. Of course there was fraud going on, and that needs to be addressed for future elections. But it’s probably not enough to change the results. 

However, one of the very smartest constitutional and statutory legal minds, Johnathan Turley, was on TV an hour ago and had an extremely interesting take on this I guarantee you no one else in the land of Twitter knows about.

He said that Trump has a great case in Nevada because the governor sent out ballots requested or not to every registered voter in the state. One big problem with doing that, thousands of people that recently moved out of state filled out the ballets and voted. That’s illegal. The governor didn’t determine who was qualified to get a ballot. 

That’s just one example of how the new carelessly slapped together mail-in ballot process actually broke the law. It’s not impossible at all for the Supreme Court to rule that mail-in voting in Nevada is void, and there must be a re-do vote with only the absentee ballot being an option for mail-in voting. 

So now there would be a legal precedent in Nevada to apply to other states. So Trump’s lawyers go after the next state with the most problems and sue for the elimination of the new mail in voting implemented just for 2020, and demand a re-do vote. Being that there’s already a legal precedent against using the new mail-in voting, it shouldn’t have to go to the Supreme Court to have a re-do vote. Then at the same time sue any of the remaining disputed states.

Now a re-do with no mail-in except for absentee ballots would have to be done quick because of the 12/14 deadline. It’s not a sure thing that Trump would win in re-do’s, but since the left uses it the most, some may be too busy to vote in person. That’s a dumb excuse because you can still use an absentee ballot.

It’s a long shot, but not impossible, that If not all of the states have final EC votes to sent to Congress by 12/14, the election goes to the House and Trump would have the votes to win. 

Why are you here?  You have nothing, I repeat NOTHING to add to the topic at hand, much like every other post you presume to be the expert in when it comes to adult conversations about real issues in American politics.  Don't you have some balloon animals to make or spin some cotton candy?

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

It seems the Electorate wants R governance at the local levels. State Houses and US House.

They also wanted the Orange Shit Stain to be gone.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

15 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

It seems the Electorate wants R governance at the local levels. State Houses and US House.

I was just stirring the pot to be honest.

But I guess youre right. Its kind of restored my faith.

1 hour ago, PokeTransplant said:

Why are you here?  You have nothing, I repeat NOTHING to add to the topic at hand, much like every other post you presume to be the expert in when it comes to adult conversations about real issues in American politics.  Don't you have some balloon animals to make or spin some cotton candy?

Over the top. 

The MWCBoard is the leader of chat boards for a reason.

:police:

Americans Mayor

23 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Weirdest election I’ve ever seen, that’s for sure. A blue wave at the top of the ticket, and a red wave down ballot. Drugs win big at the state level. California rejects the woke discrimination initiative while protecting Uber drivers from the unions. $15 minimum wage in Florida while going very red. Biggest share of black, Latino, Asian, Muslim, and lgbt voters for Republicans since 1960 or possibly ever in some cases. White men are the only group that voted less for Trump than last go around.

What a crazy, wonderful country.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I can't believe how hard in the paint people are pushing the "there's voter fraud I'll tell you what" narrative. You'd have to be willfully ignorant to think that at this point given what we now know. 

DJT's hand picked electorate.

They made a Faustian bargain with him and as we know, Mephistopholes never comes through on his end of the bargain.

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

Right?  Worst. Cheaters. Ever. 

Losers.

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, PokeTransplant said:

That's not nice.  Take it easy bud.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Something something 4 d chess.

"Its Obama's Fault"

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

To be fair....

It was.

That's where I was going. Dual meaning and all.

Americans Mayor

18 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trump's speech last night was down right idiotic.  He is going to get one of the poll workers/ vote counters hurt.  "They are in there and nobody can see what they are doing.  There is lots of fraud going on behind those walls".

This is shameful.

20 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trump's speech last night was down right idiotic.  He is going to get one of the poll workers/ vote counters hurt.  "They are in there and nobody can see what they are doing.  There is lots of fraud going on behind those walls".

Case in point in Georgia....

The video, which has been shared on social media, has been viewed millions of times with a number of people falsely accusing the worker was tampering with a ballot. 

“At no time was the poll worker able to extract a ballot. I operated one of those machines,” Barron said. “The only thing you do at that station is separating the envelopes and cutting them. The ballot extraction happens at the next stage of the process, and valid extraction only occurs with the workers who are assigned to those sorting duties.”

After reviewing the footage, Barron said he contacted the worker, who told him he has left his home, is staying with friends and is “afraid to drive his car because the information about his car and his license plate is out there. 

“He is currently in hiding because he's had threats. He's had to shut down all of his social media, and … all of his personal information was released,” Barron said. “Personally, I think it's shameful.

Barron said the worker, who has not been officially identified, was among election employees who trained others how to use the cutting machines “because he was very good at it and he was the fastest one.” 

“We depended on him, and he's no longer out there right now,” Barron said. “I expressed my sorrow and that all of this has happened to him, simply for wanting to be an election worker and doing nothing but a good job during that. 

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Does Turley have facts regarding this claim?   Does he know they weren’t students still living and registered in Nevada.   

19 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Over the top. 

The MWCBoard is the leader of chat boards for a reason.

:police:

18 hours ago, CPslograd said:

That's not nice.  Take it easy bud.

I find it curious that with all of the vitriol, name calling, and out and out lies that Convert perpetuates, that my comment about his idiocy is what set you guys off.  

4 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

I find it curious that with all of the vitriol, name calling, and out and out lies that Convert perpetuates, that my comment about his idiocy is what set you guys 

They must not know Convert well. He thrives on people calling him out.