Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyovanian

Border War Game Thread

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

Nothing new about that being a penalty.  Probably should have let it slide since he wasn't on the playing field, but the call is correct.

Either way it’s douchey and he should’ve known that he’d be getting an earhole full of fire from Bohl. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, Subcanis said:

Either way it’s douchey and he should’ve known that he’d be getting an earhole full of fire from Bohl. 

Yeah, if the Pokes don't pull this out he may walk home.

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

The Rams are starting to look like they’re  going to Bobo it. 

Yep.  Actually starting to look tired.  We're light on depth.

I need to do some research but under the current staff, in the rare instance we complete a pass, it seems we get very few YAC. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Just now, SLCPoke said:

Wyoming is going to lean on you in the 4th. Ya better hope the Rammies can score here otherwise they may be in trouble. 

Exactly what I've been thinking since the start of the second quarter.