Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Nevada vs Utah State Game Thread

Just now, cosinama said:

Is this what it feels like to be Colorado State??

Hey a Utah State fan! 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Is this what it feels like to be Colorado State??

Sadly for you, last I checked CSU had a 14 point lead. So whatever you’re feeling, it’s worse.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

After watching how bad upper Nev is at LOS, I look forward to Nov 21 in Reno, in the sun no less when the posers will have no place to hide from the 3-3-5,  version Hoke😎🏈. Strong will be running for his life—hello McDonald, Lakalaka, Banks jr., Thomas, I could go on, but most of you goats are clueless . Set your machines. , What fun we’ll have. 😎🏈

4 minutes ago, Aztecfan1 said:

After watching how bad upper Nev is at LOS, I look forward to Nov 21 in Reno, in the sun no less when the posers will have no place to hide from the 3-3-5,  version Hoke😎🏈. What fun we’ll have. 

Better focus on San Jose tomorrow night.....they're sneaky good. You get by them first....one team at a time. 

1 hour ago, Aztecfan1 said:

After watching how bad upper Nev is at LOS, I look forward to Nov 21 in Reno, in the sun no less when the posers will have no place to hide from the 3-3-5,  version Hoke😎🏈. Strong will be running for his life—hello McDonald, Lakalaka, Banks jr., Thomas, I could go on, but most of you goats are clueless . Set your machines. , What fun we’ll have. 😎🏈

Just like last year. And the year before that. 

7 hours ago, mondego said:

This is genuinely the worst USU team since 2007 or 2008. I couldn't even make it through the 3rd quarter. We might beat UNM. Everyone else should steamroll us.

Gary, do us all a favor and GTFO. 

Your DC is a moron. Why rush only 3? That was flat insane.

Shame too as your team started off well...

9 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Just like last year. And the year before that. 

I follow both teams closely- AF1 is correct about the LOS on both sides of the ball. Brutally good.

Too your point I offer a cold one and the hope the injuries are zero!

47 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Your DC is a moron. Why rush only 3? That was flat insane.

Shame too as your team started off well...

Rushing 3 worked to an extent on the first few drives - USU was clearly daring Nevada to run and Nevada obliged. The problem is rush 3 drop 8 became the default call and Strong knew he had all day to pick apart the secondary. You can't repeatedly give a good QB the same look and it's crazy we didn't start sending more pressure when he had things figured out. 

I'm not disagreeing about the coordinators being morons btw. Problem is it's both offense and defense. In my mind that means the head coach is the problem.  

17 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Did the Utah State fans all give up on the season or what? None of them are here.

I have a massive package. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

11 hours ago, mondego said:

This is genuinely the worst USU team since 2007 or 2008. I couldn't even make it through the 3rd quarter. We might beat UNM. Everyone else should steamroll us.

Yeah that was rough, it reminded me of playing USU used to be in their early WAC days.

Down years are inevitable, and Andersen has built up your program before. Wells also had his share of bad years and rough starts. It's a really young team that had to play three of the toughest teams early in the year. Hopefully by the end of the season they look much better.

20 hours ago, mondego said:

Just hang on.  They said 65% are Fr & So. so USU is a very young team.  

On 11/5/2020 at 7:42 PM, Aztecfan1 said:

And???

15 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Let me guess, it's a large bag with BYU apparel in it.

I would rather scoop out my gargantuan balls with a rusty spoon than wear BYU gear. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.