Bob

This is what voter fraud looks like

An over 400% increase in black votes in MI? A larger turnout than for even O'bama?  All for a man that made a crime bill that imprisoned tens of thousands of blacks, has repeatedly made racist comments and refused to leave his house? Like, Biden is an actual racist. Yeah. +++++ing . Right.

11 minutes ago, Bob said:

An over 400% increase in black votes in MI? A larger turnout than for even O'bama?  All for a man that made a crime bill that imprisoned tens of thousands of blacks, has repeatedly made racist comments and refused to leave his house? Like, Biden is an actual racist. Yeah. +++++ing . Right.

Was there voter fraud involved? Possible, but not very likely. Voting from all voters combined were up, so it's not too surprising that a subset group (black voters in Michigan) would see such a big jump. Trump's support from black voters increased 50% and 32% of Latinos voted for Trump and you could point to Latinos as having an ax to grind with Trump because of his comments back in 2015/2016, so similar jumps for Biden don't surprise me. I think people aren't giving voters enough credit that they might be voting for policies and not people or what race they are. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

dem success GIF

If that kid's mom and dad haven't copyrighted his likeness, they're guilty of parental malpractice.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Bob said:

An over 400% increase in black votes in MI? A larger turnout than for even O'bama?  All for a man that made a crime bill that imprisoned tens of thousands of blacks, has repeatedly made racist comments and refused to leave his house? Like, Biden is an actual racist. Yeah. +++++ing. Right.

Obama is Irish now?

• Haha 5
  • Cheers 1
15 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

If that kid's mom and dad haven't copyrighted his likeness, they're guilty of parental malpractice.

You do know that's a middle-aged woman, right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

You do know that's a middle-aged woman, right? 

Didn't know that. My wife's a middle-aged woman and thankfully nobody would mistake her for being a man.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Didn't know that. My wife's a middle-aged woman and thankfully nobody would mistake her for being a man.

Then I can only assume that you didn't marry an ultra-liberal, hippie, tree-hugger woman. I respect the hell out of you for that. 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Bob said:

Maybe African Americans hate Trump more than the love Obama?  🤷‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

So no red wave, no blue wave.  Just Red, White, and Blue wave.  Shitty circumstances, but glad more Americans are voting.

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Let’s hope it continues. 

More "mail-in" voting in our future nationwide? :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Bob said:

Bob, you deserve the idiot button here, for sure, but instead I'll think I'll just call it like it is: yer an idiot...

19 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

To be honest I thought it was a middle aged woman and when I read your first post I took another look and couldn't decide if I was right or if you were right. :shrug: