Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Democrats must be so very proud

to be supporters of a political party that will LITERALLY do ANYTHING to claim victory in political contests.  Such as having MILLIONS and MILLIONS of illegal and fraudulent ballots cast AFTER the polls are closed in a number of states in order to get their communist agenda advanced.  Such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, etc., etc., etc.   Yep.............must be REAL proud to be associated with such shameless criminals.

12 minutes ago, Bronco7454 said:

to be supporters of a political party that will LITERALLY do ANYTHING to claim victory in political contests.  Such as having MILLIONS and MILLIONS of illegal and fraudulent ballots cast AFTER the polls are closed in a number of states in order to get their communist agenda advanced.  Such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, etc., etc., etc.   Yep.............must be REAL proud to be associated with such shameless criminals.

Prime example of a 50+ year old man who listens to far right talk radio and browses Qanon YouTube videos.

53 minutes ago, Bronco7454 said:

Proof?  :shrug:

I'll wait for it.

You do realize that in every state and every county that election committees and ballot boards doing the actual ballot counting include both Democrats AND Republicans.  Don't you?

Just now, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Dammit Democrats! When you were engineering a multi state conspiracy to steal the Presidential Election with illegal votes, you forgot to steal the Senate and the down ballot offices at the state level. F&$K!!!!

They're not very good at this.

2 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Proof?  :shrug:

I'll wait for it.

You do realize that in every state and every county that election committees and ballot boards doing the actual ballot counting include both Democrats AND Republicans.  Don't you?

He just regurgitates everything the Orangeman tweets.

That's Trump's base in a nutshell.

They don't care about the Constitution or democracy. They just want their pop culture idol to win so they can feel good about themselves.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

Please explain how counting every legal ballot is Communistic or criminal.

I know I'm getting old, but, that has a ring of democracy and legitimacy to it.

Americans Mayor

11 minutes ago, Bob said:

Russia collusion fraud, Ukraine impeachment hoax, media lies after lies after lies, then the massive election procedure changes that unilaterally benefit Dems under the guise of COVID safety. Democrats are despicable.

crushed noo GIF

It's fun to use this gif. I understand why @NorCalCoug made it his go-to now.

If Trump wins,

The families of the 200,000 + CV victims and those that die in the near future will be cancelled.

Trumpistan at its finest.

Yep and his supporters, " I'm okay, so Covid is a Lib conspiracy."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

Wow sorry your so angry at democracy in action.  And it isn’t over yet

46 minutes ago, Bob said:

Russia collusion fraud, Ukraine impeachment hoax, media lies after lies after lies, then the massive election procedure changes that unilaterally benefit Dems under the guise of COVID safety. Democrats are despicable.

Trumpistan,

Serious question. And I'm not trying own you or make you look bad.

If a sovereign State whose election laws have been upheld by its' State Courts and SCOTUS allow for mail ballots postmarked election day to be counted, why do you feel this is fraudulent and despicable ?

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Trumpistan,

Serious question. And I'm not trying own you or make you look bad.

If a sovereign State whose election laws have been upheld by its' State Courts and SCOTUS allow for mail ballots postmarked election day to be counted, why do you feel this is fraudulent and despicable ?

Because he might lose! He likes rules and laws as long as he agrees with them. He is very angry