Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Oregon Decriminalizes hard Drugs

9 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Reading this thread is exactly why Libertarianism is only supported by a few % of Americans. Legalizing weed isn’t that big of a deal to a lot of Americans, but going to serious hard drugs is on an entirely different bat shit crazy level. 

When one of your family members gets killed by a loaded legal junky trying to drive or you rush your loved one to the ER to save them, but it’s jammed up with legal junkies that have OD’ed and your loved one isn’t seen in time, you can blame yourself and your extremely unpopular and crazy libertarianism for the death. 

You do understand it’s still illegal to do drugs and drive right. And thinking hospitals will now be full of overdoses because of this shows how out of touch with reality you are. 

28 minutes ago, 406bleedsblue said:

I've done acid in Ontario, sure makes the town a lot more interesting. 

I ate acid in Harlowton, MT once. Very strange time. 

25 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Reading this thread is exactly why Libertarianism is only supported by a few % of Americans. Legalizing weed isn’t that big of a deal to a lot of Americans, but going to serious hard drugs is on an entirely different bat shit crazy level. 

When one of your family members gets killed by a loaded legal junky trying to drive or you rush your loved one to the ER, but it’s jammed up with legal junkies that have OD’ed and your loved one dies due to not being seen in time, you can blame yourself and your extremely unpopular and crazy libertarianism for the death. 

No one said anything about legalizing hard drugs.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

32 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Me too. I ate mushrooms in a small town with my best friend once and good Lord was that scary. 

Did it have eyes like this one?

image.png.c170173645cb4544d6bf394230cc2e06.png

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Ha! The first time I tried shrooms was here, population 320.

For all of you that have tried psychedelics... what would your recommendations be for ways to ensure a good experience? Asking for a friend.. not me, my IP is not out of Oregon. You can DM me if you wish. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

6 hours ago, madmartigan said:

For all of you that have tried psychedelics... what would your recommendations be for ways to ensure a good experience? Asking for a friend.. not me, my IP is not out of Oregon. You can DM me if you wish. 

Make sure you have a clean and safe space. Clean the shit out of your house or wherever you plan to be. Inside is much safer the first time. Outside can be chaotic.

Have some fresh fruit juices handy in case that seems appealing. 

Prepare yourself both physically and mentally in the days and hours leading up to dosing. Have a good workout earlier in the day and do some quiet meditation.

Do your research on which drug you want to use and how much you can safely dose to avoid a "heroic" trip. Mushrooms are very different from LSD, which is very different from Peyote, which is very different from DMT or Ayahuasca, which is very (VERY) different from Ibogaine/Iboga. 

A trusted and sober sitter is also very highly recommended to keep you tethered and safe. 

6 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I think @Joe from WYprobably has better advice than I do. I only dabbled here and there, and it's been a long time for me now. But I've always found that the shrooms experience depends on setting and mood. If you are the kind of person that likes to control things, are the paranoid type, or are a little high strung, could ruin your night.

13 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Mindset, mindset, mindset.  You need to be in a good mood, in a good stable spot in life, preferably with a trusted friend and be excited more than nervous.  Have a plan on what you are going to do.  If I am inside I like nature documentaries, like Planet Earth.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

But I've always found that the shrooms experience depends on setting and mood. If you are the kind of person that likes to control things, are the paranoid type, or are a little high strung, could ruin your night.

That's all true of all the psychedelics. Shrooms probably the least offender unless someone takes a very large dose imho. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

I have eaten more acid and shrooms than most I know. There isn't any way to ensure a good trip, especially with acid. My advice would be, if you are nervous or worried about having a bad trip, don't do it. It can be some of the most fun you'll ever have or can be a literal nightmare. 

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

You do understand it’s still illegal to do drugs and drive right. And thinking hospitals will now be full of overdoses because of this shows how out of touch with reality you are. 

I still think this is a horrible idea. I think you still make it a criminal offense but seriously ratchet back sentencing to primarily include rehab. Having a conversation with a 17 year old about marijuana is hard enough. I got no problem with dope smokers, I just don’t want my kids doing that chit until they’re old enough to understand the ramifications. I guess this is just a test so it should be interesting. 

11 minutes ago, 406bleedsblue said:

I have eaten more acid and shrooms than most I know. There isn't any way to ensure a good trip, especially with acid. My advice would be, if you are nervous or worried about having a bad trip, don't do it. It can be some of the most fun you'll ever have or can be a literal nightmare. 

What up with Boise State and acid/shrooms? I knew two people who went there and both imbibed?? NW US thing?

32 minutes ago, 406bleedsblue said:

That's the town that I was arrested in for stealing my own pickup. ++++ that place. 

Is that right?! Wow. It’s tiny. One of my closest friends, and former college roommate, is a wheat farmer there.

4 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Make sure you have a clean and safe space. Clean the shit out of your house or wherever you plan to be. Inside is much safer the first time. Outside can be chaotic.

Have some fresh fruit juices handy in case that seems appealing. 

Prepare yourself both physically and mentally in the days and hours leading up to dosing. Have a good workout earlier in the day and do some quiet meditation.

Do your research on which drug you want to use and how much you can safely does to avoid a "heroic" trip. Mushrooms are very different from LSD, which is very different from Peyote, which is very different from DMT or Ayahuasca, which is very (VERY) different from Ibogaine/Iboga. 

A trusted and sober sitter is also very highly recommended to keep you tethered and safe. 

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES