Jump to content
Rebels18

DING DONG LEGACY MEDIA IS DEAD

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, sebasour said:

You are spiking the football way too early. We're not gonna know who won til the end of the week

I'm thinking 60% chance Trump wins at this point. Regardless, media was calling a Biden landslide and clearly I'm not spiking the football early calling them liars. 

They said Texas was in play ffs

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sebasour said:

You are spiking the football way too early. We're not gonna know who won til the end of the week

I think that already means they were lying to us. All the major media outlets said it wasn’t even going to be close. 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s obvious most of the polls were way off also. I never want to hear someone quote a poll to me again. 

Which polls? Trump lead The RCP average in Ohio, North Carolina, Iowa, Texas, Georgia. He was only down 0.9 in Florida.

 

If he wins PA, WI, and MI, then there's grounds to mock a massive polling error, but that hasn't happened so far.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Which polls? Trump lead The RCP average in Ohio, North Carolina, Iowa, Texas, Georgia. He was only down 0.9 in Florida.

 

If he wins PA, WI, and MI, then there's grounds to mock a massive polling error, but that hasn't happened so far.

I’m talking about all the polls quoted by the MSN. Most had Biden by ten points. Many on this board said it would be a landslide for Biden based on the polls. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soupslam1 said:

I’m talking about all the polls quoted by the MSN. Most had Biden by ten points. Many on this board said it would be a landslide for Biden based on the polls. 

 

This is why you look at averages and not outlier polls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sebasour said:

You are spiking the football way too early. We're not gonna know who won til the end of the week

Even if Trump loses, they were all sooooooooo wrong. Nate Silver, the 538 guy that you guys have on the ceiling above your bed so you can look up to him, and pray to him. This morning he said that Biden has like a 78% chance to win, NY Times said 70% chance Biden wins FL. There was a recent poll in Wisconsin that had Biden +17 !!!!!!  And looking at what votes are left, Trump should win WI, and MI. 

There’s still 1 million votes to be counted in AZ, and many have said they called it too early. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, masterfrog said:

I think that already means they were lying to us. All the major media outlets said it wasn’t even going to be close. 

Lying is an important trait to look at......

 

:thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing is for sure.  The media in this country is all consumed by and too reliant upon pollsters.  Of course they are only giving the voters what we want which are polls, Polls and more POLLS!  Time to step back, reevaluate and going forward here's hoping election coverage in the future is more about the candidates, their history and words and less about polls.  As long as this country is so evenly divided current polling techniques just aren't precise enough to predict election outcomes accurately.

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

I'm thinking 60% chance Trump wins at this point. Regardless, media was calling a Biden landslide

FoxNews did the same yet you so surprisingly didn't mention them. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

FoxNews did the same yet you so surprisingly didn't mention them. :rolleyes:

The popular vote could easily come up to 3-4.  Trump is losing badly in major population coastal states.  But you had to know Trumpists were lying to pollsters who called.  But the numbers of anti Trumpers were still high enough that it appears Biden eeks out a close win.... possibly.  
 

people shouldn’t discount the potential for faithless electors to impact this race.   If people think violence is reasonable getting in as a faithless elector isn’t impossible.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...