Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Trump Victory Thread

1 hour ago, RSF said:

Actually, you can.  The rules vary state by state.  We spent 45 minutes in line getting an earful from multiple candidates 2 weeks ago.  And God knows how many signs there were in front of the polling place.  Hundreds.  All perfectly legal by our rules.

In NC, where Mrs Biden was, the buffer is 50 ft.  Legal.

Yup and all polling places should have distance markers posted so it is abundantly clear.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 11/3/2020 at 1:09 PM, mugtang said:

You just mwcboard jinxed Trump winning.  You need to start a congrats Biden, fire America thread or something.  Not sure this can be undone though. 

Told you @modestobulldog

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I concede I cost Trump reelection.  As I have mentioned before, I consider this forum mostly entertainment, and my long time moniker is "Loose Cannon".  My shots are mostly the right direction, but contact is usually coincidental.  It would have been fun if successful.  I am a bit bummed, but I also thankful for the beauty of our system, regardless who wins.  Unlike 4 years ago, I am not going to go ape shit like some did on this board.

I got away, burned up some vacation in advance of next months retirement in Southern California with family watching Packers 49er game and consuming some Spotted Cows, Fat Squirrels, Staghorns, and Moon Man beers I hauled back from Wisconsin.

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I concede I cost Trump reelection.  As I have mentioned before, I consider this forum mostly entertainment, and my long time moniker is "Loose Cannon".  My shots are mostly the right direction, but contact is usually coincidental.  It would have been fun if successful.  I am a bit bummed, but I also thankful for the beauty of our system, regardless who wins.  Unlike 4 years ago, I am not going to go ape shit like some did on this board.

I got away, burned up some vacation in advance of next months retirement in Southern California with family watching Packers 49er game and consuming some Spotted Cows, Fat Squirrels, Staghorns, and Moon Man beers I hauled back from Wisconsin.

Hey, no! Bad Trump voter. You're supposed to go off the deep end and spout conspiracies! Not sit back and chill out!

23 hours ago, RSF said:

Actually, you can.  The rules vary state by state.  We spent 45 minutes in line getting an earful from multiple candidates 2 weeks ago.  And God knows how many signs there were in front of the polling place.  Hundreds.  All perfectly legal by our rules.

In NC, where Mrs Biden was, the buffer is 50 ft.  Legal.

Can confirm.

It's delineated in a few different directions as well. 

26 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Hey, no! Bad Trump voter. You're supposed to go off the deep end and spout conspiracies! Not sit back and chill out!

I promise to keep the board up to date with Project Veritas!

110926run_defense710.jpg