Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

SJSU @ SDSU

I knew nash would throw a pick. D's gotta play all game and let the try to keep hammering away. First full game for a backup qb, but they are at least moving the ball on offense now.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Tre Walker being Tre Walker.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Um... are we good? 

TD Spartans! :cheer: SJSU leads 14-10.

If they tune the offense to nash's strengths and have more rpo in a year or two, he could be special. A legit dual threat.

Defense fart. I'm pleased though. The fact we could move the ball with backup qb and actually get some stops... 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Sometimes a backup has advantages.  Nash's scrambles were not what the Aztecs schemed for.

From what I can see, the dDifference between this year and last year for Nash is that he's not looking to run, like, 80%+ of the time.  He seems more comfortable in the pocket - even as he's often mobile (roll-outs)...

1 minute ago, sjsbuff said:

From what I can see, the dDifference between this year and last year for Nash is that he's not looking to run, like, 80%+ of the time.  He seems more comfortable in the pocket - even as he's often mobile (roll-outs)...

His throws on the run are impressive and you have three receivers with skill out there.  Practice should be fun to watch

Well it was fun to have the lead for 5 minutes. I expect sdsu d to get super aggressive on this next drive, force the young backup to make another mistake and put the nail in the coffin. If sjsu can score once more I'd be happy. But without an experienced qb in the 4th here, I doubt we'll be able to go back up.