Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Dr Scott Atlas

I posted it on the General Election thread. He apologized today, claims he didn't know Russia Today was a registered foreign agent.

It is a White House full of amateurs. He didn't think he should find out who he was being interviewed by? Especially a media organization named Russia Today?

13 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

I posted it on the General Election thread. He apologized today, claims he didn't know Russia Today was a registered foreign agent.

It is a White House full of amateurs. He didn't think he should find out who he was being interviewed by? Especially a media organization named Russia Today?

Sometimes I think that the people running our country wouldn't be able to run a McDonalds (I almost said Burger King, but I don't think anyone could run that successfully).

One thing about trump he is equal opportunity for all the buffons. I really cant believe all of the support that he has.  Are there really educated people that like his policies?  Maybe the problem really is racial and the white people cant handle it. 

If not this election texas and georgia and arizone will become blue.