Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump surges

11 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

It’s going to be close in the electoral college.   

There's a slim gap between a close race and a blowout win for Biden. If Biden wins by ~10, as some national polls are projecting, he'd win most of the swing states comfortably. If Biden wins by 5, it's much closer.

Biden is positioned to narrow Trump's margin in solid red states without anything to show for it. A Missouri poll from today only had Trump up by 5, and that's reportedly consistent with what GOP internals are showing. That would be a massive improvement on HRC's performance. The reward? Nothing in the EC

2 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Who here ever predicted Biden would win Iowa?

Not me. I find it fascinating these old school Red States are turning purple. But @Maji is right. Unless you get to 50.1%, it's meaningless.

Since Trump has shown no inclination to rule towards the center, we will end up with Institutionalized RW, White-minority rule for generations.

A Trump win also means the Senate stays Red and he  and his family will be given free reign.

A link in your article shows Trump has declared Nov 1,  Remembrance Day for those killed by illegal aliens. He's going all in with the Racism.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

18 hours ago, Maji said:

In Iowa, certainly. I've changed my prediction for the state to a Trump win. The polls are tight in Florida too

What are you thinking now. Best and worst and most likely.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 hour ago, robe said:

What are you thinking now. Best and worst and most likely.

I'm still pretty bullish on Biden winning, as Biden has a modest polling edge in several swing states. Pennsylvania is close enough that a Trump win can't be ruled out. Trump's path to victory is improbable but not impossible. Trump needs to hold on in Florida, NC, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Iowa, and Ohio. Then he needs to win one of the following: Arizona, Wisconsin, or Michigan

20 minutes ago, Maji said:

I'm still pretty bullish on Biden winning, as Biden has a modest polling edge in several swing states. Pennsylvania is close enough that a Trump win can't be ruled out. Trump's path to victory is improbable but not impossible. Trump needs to hold on in Florida, NC, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Iowa, and Ohio. Then he needs to win one of the following: Arizona, Wisconsin, or Michigan

If DJT pulls out an EC win, many things that have portended electoral victory will have gone by the wayside. 

1 hour ago, Maji said:

Pennsylvania looks unlikely and Arz, Wisconsin, Michigan almost look like a lock for Biden. Michigan senate seat has a chance to flip Republican retaining the senate for the Republicans. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

9 hours ago, robe said:

Pennsylvania looks unlikely and Arz, Wisconsin, Michigan almost look like a lock for Biden. Michigan senate seat has a chance to flip Republican retaining the senate for the Republicans. 

I don't see the Dems losing the seat in Michigan. There won't be enough crossover vote unless the presidential results there are tight.

10 hours ago, grandjean87 said:

If DJT pulls out an EC win, many things that have portended electoral victory will have gone by the wayside. 

Everything points to a comfortable Biden win for me. Trump's path is daunting