Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

BYU vs BSU

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

I understand football, I understand why we were short handed - but that doesn’t make up for any difference in the score. 

Could’ve gone the exact same way for BYU, no excuses.  

We got thumped. I’m not going to dwell on it. Get Bachmeier and Sears back and we will be fine. 

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

We got thumped. I’m not going to dwell on it. Get Bachmeier and Sears back and we will be fine. 

I agree. 

The bigger issue is that this is a free year and we’re going to have to pick one to be our starter, the other will transfer. 

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

According to to byu spear opposing qb. It’s gods will. 

You do understand why Boise St called the timeout after that play don't you?   They wanted to make sure that the play was reviewed, guess what review found nothing but a football play or targeting would have been called!

1 minute ago, e-zone99 said:

You do understand why Boise St called the timeout after that play don't you?   They wanted to make sure that the play was reviewed, guess what review found nothing but a football play or targeting would have been called!

Saw the replay 2 times, didn’t see anything out of the ordinary.  

I’d like it posted on here, maybe I’m missing something.  

31 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I understand football, I understand why we were short handed - but that doesn’t make up for any difference in the score. 

Could’ve gone the exact same way for BYU, no excuses.  

Why do you say “we”. You are a piece of shit that bsu wants no part of. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

6 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

It’s like 4 in the morning east coast - @BSUTOP25 is the only one going to see it back east - and they wont show highlights on East Coast sportscenter.

I think I was falling asleep right around the time you posted this. Brutal kickoff time combined with several beers and a blowout loss made it pretty difficult to stay awake.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

You didn’t just get us, I believe you gave us the biggest ever beat down on the Blue.  

No, the game that @VandalPride97and @DesVandalkilled Pokey Allen was the biggest ever — 64-19. This was like 8 years before @halfmanhalfbroncowas born and you were in your mid 30s.

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

It is what it is. Between Covid, injuries, losing several quality starters from last year, lack of practices..... some teams will adapt better than others and we all knew Boise States offensive and defensive lives were young with little experience. Also, the team is small. BYU looked like the Indianapolis Colts out there. A bunch of 26 year old NFL players who had a half season under their belt. Can't be mad  I expected it like I said yesterday (But not quite this bad ). 

For me it's more of a wake up call to Boise State. There is an obvious ceiling in the MWC since the Access Bowl and playoff started. It has impacted the recruiting and it has pushed BSU farther back from G5 teams out east. Hair and the MWC certainly don't help. They need to either get in the AAC, or they are gonna continue to slip.

You’re right.  It’s the fault of the MWC that the Broncos were so badly embarrassed last night.  You guys really should take what remains of your greatness and join the P6.  On your way out, act like BYU and try to take a few teams with you.

1 minute ago, Sputnik46 said:

You’re right.  It’s the fault of the MWC that the Broncos were so badly embarrassed last night.  You guys really should take what remains of your greatness and join the P6.  On your way out, act like BYU and try to take a few teams with you.

@Ibanezand @boisewitha-sare of a small vocal minority spewing this shit. Ignore them.

7 hours ago, e-zone99 said:

What I saw was a helmet to helmet hit. The camera angles weren't great. I don't ever assume "dirty" is the intent, but to me it should've been flagged. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

8 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

What I saw was a helmet to helmet hit. The camera angles weren't great. I don't ever assume "dirty" is the intent, but to me it should've been flagged. 

This is a possibility. The QB lowered his head for a QB sneak. Maybe it was targeting maybe it wasn’t. It certainly wasn’t dirty. The BSU fan who keeps posting that over and over is an emotional whimp. He probably had some alcohol in him.

51-17 to hurts. BYU has been on the other end of that and they probably will again. BSU is good and has some good talent. The dept hurt them tonight. That and they ran into a very good team tonight. Zac Wilson is very good but he also has 2 of the best receivers we have had for a long time. In years past we didn’t have a receiver capable of making a difficult catch. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I think I was falling asleep right around the time you posted this. Brutal kickoff time combined with several beers and a blowout loss made it pretty difficult to stay awake.

Just wait till fcking Hawaii, 11pm kick off.  

9 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No, the game that @VandalPride97and @DesVandalkilled Pokey Allen was the biggest ever — 64-19. This was like 8 years before @halfmanhalfbroncowas born and you were in your mid 30s.

I forget, how many bonus points did we get for killing off pokey?