Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

BYU vs BSU

Just now, Fort Fun said:

Did Boise get new turf, or has Fox not figured out how to broadcast it correctly?  Looks trashier than usual.

(I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but I'm not going to go through 20 pages.)

I think it's the camera. All the other angles look fine except for the main camera. The last game didn't look like this nor did any last year.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, tailingpermit said:

Seriously, @#1Stunneryou got a a free pass on the blue.  

We’re going to fck you in the mouth next year.  

The Blue is BYU property now!!!

We want a Potato Bowl!!!

Congratulations BYU. Your team was better. #41 is a piece of dog shit but Wilson is one hell of a good quarterback. Probably the best I’ve ever seen Boise State have to defend. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

Did Boise get new turf, or has Fox not figured out how to broadcast it correctly?  Looks trashier than usual.

(I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but I'm not going to go through 20 pages.)

Fox is a big downgrade from ESPN, and maybe worse than CBS Sports.  Camera and audio is bad.

I don't remember them being this bad with the PAC12.  I think they went low budget on the MWC.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Fox is a big downgrade from ESPN, and maybe worse than CBS Sports.  Camera and audio is bad.

I don't remember them being this bad with the PAC12.  I think they went low budget on the MWC.

What's weird is their first game the video looked great. Not sure what happened tonight.

5 minutes ago, Super six said:

If Boise was winning this game and the freshman QB Had 3 TD and 300 yds passing the Boise fans would be saying he had offers from Georgia, Alabama, And USC.

Nah this kid had a pwo or something last minute from USC, but nothing else. Was going to play at North Texas for Graham Harrell - then he went to USC and Fennegan was left with no offers coming off a two year hiatus.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

I can’t stand the broadcast.  Missing ESPN...

New-Signature.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, CougarBen said:

Losing Sears changed the game a lot. Hope you get everyone back healthy soon.

That being said, BYU owes Boise a game or two like this. Feels a little cathartic. 

I agree.  Sears would have changed the game.

If this was 10 years ago, he'd still be playing.  He looked fine on the sideline.