Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

I just donated $25 to Jon Ossoff to Flip the Senate

7 minutes ago, Maji said:

OMG, we are going to take the senate.  Pelosi will give McConnell hell on MULTIPLE fronts to set up the election.  The rednecks won't turn out in Georgia either without Trump.  Perdue and Loefler are toast!

Posted Image

51 minutes ago, Akkula said:

OMG, we are going to take the senate.  Pelosi will give McConnell hell on MULTIPLE fronts to set up the election.  The rednecks won't turn out in Georgia either without Trump.  Perdue and Loefler are toast!

I hope so, but I worry about the electorate for the runoff. It might be tough to get enough turnout among young voters and minorities. Old people will show up

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

1 hour ago, Maji said:

I hope so, but I worry about the electorate for the runoff. It might be tough to get enough turnout among young voters and minorities. Old people will show up

Mail-in votes! :thumbsup::USFlag:

If there's anything that I hope people look at in future elections is HOW MUCH MONEY THEY THREW AWAY SUPPORTING HOPELESS CANDIDATES. (Not saying Ossoff is one of them, it might decide the Senate)

Kim Klacek went viral, raised millions and got slaughtered by like 48%.  Amy McGrath took advantage of everyone hated Mitch McConnell and also raised millions in another hopeless attempt. (They never had good poll results to begin with) I would say Jaime Harrison got slaughtered by such a bad amount that I would question whether he was in kahoots with some pollsters to try and inflate his campaign.

There needs to be a way for small dollar donors to coordinate their fundraising, and get some impartial, accurate information that would allow them to target their spending better.  How many people clicked on a random social media ad and gave a hopeless candidate money?

2 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

If there's anything that I hope people look at in future elections is HOW MUCH MONEY THEY THREW AWAY SUPPORTING HOPELESS CANDIDATES. (Not saying Ossoff is one of them, it might decide the Senate)

Kim Klacek went viral, raised millions and got slaughtered by like 48%.  Amy McGrath took advantage of everyone hated Mitch McConnell and also raised millions in another hopeless attempt. (They never had good poll results to begin with) I would say Jaime Harrison got slaughtered by such a bad amount that I would question whether he was in kahoots with some pollsters to try and inflate his campaign.

There needs to be a way for small dollar donors to coordinate their fundraising, and get some impartial, accurate information that would allow them to target their spending better.  How many people clicked on a random social media ad and gave a hopeless candidate money?

The McGrath donations were always a waste. She never had a chance. I can't blame people for donating to Harrison though. The polls there were relatively close. Big miss for pollsters there

10 hours ago, Akkula said:

Hey, Ossoff, just get a few more votes to bring Perdue down to less than 50%!  We are going to win the senate if we have two Georgia Runoffs.  Obama may be going door to door through the Atlanta suburbs!

:rotflmfao:

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

I think a lot of people had a lot of hope that there was such thing as a persuadable white person but this election has clarified a lot of things.  I think there was a lot of hope that white people were persuadable to vote for Biden because he was a white man.  This guy is as moderate economically as they come...he should have been an easy choice for all these white people.  

The simple fact of the matter is that we probably have 60% of white people in this country who are either irredeemably white supremacist or who are single issue voters.  60% of white voters in this country voted against Obama.  In some states like Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada these irredeemable white supremacists are probably a minority of white people but in the deep south they are a majority.

Make no mistake.   White supremacy was a feature and not a bug for Trumpists.  Trump was totally incompetent and will be the first president to leave us with fewer jobs than he inherited.   Obama out performed his economic metrics but people still say they voted for him because he would be better for the "economy."  Just because they may or may not be conscious that the true reason they voted for Trump is to preserve white supremacy we should just take "the economy" as the answer based on all available evidence. 

Black people and minorities tipped the scales in the midwest to deliver for Biden...make no mistake.  If you can find a state where the white percentage of the vote moved massively towards Biden in comparison to Obama and Hillary Clinton certainly let me know.  

Knowing this about how the white vote is static....the name of the game is to drive up turnout in Atlanta by promising a police reform bill, voting rights legislation, etc.  The idea of trying to attract this "white unicorn" persuadable white person who hasn't voted for Obama, Clinton, or Biden is not the way to win Georgia because whites there could very well be 80% white supremacist.  

Posted Image

1 hour ago, Akkula said:

I think a lot of people had a lot of hope that there was such thing as a persuadable white person but this election has clarified a lot of things.  I think there was a lot of hope that white people were persuadable to vote for Biden because he was a white man.  This guy is as moderate economically as they come...he should have been an easy choice for all these white people.  

The simple fact of the matter is that we probably have 60% of white people in this country who are either irredeemably white supremacist or who are single issue voters.  60% of white voters in this country voted against Obama.  In some states like Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada these irredeemable white supremacists are probably a minority of white people but in the deep south they are a majority.

Make no mistake.   White supremacy was a feature and not a bug for Trumpists.  Trump was totally incompetent and will be the first president to leave us with fewer jobs than he inherited.   Obama out performed his economic metrics but people still say they voted for him because he would be better for the "economy."  Just because they may or may not be conscious that the true reason they voted for Trump is to preserve white supremacy we should just take "the economy" as the answer based on all available evidence. 

Black people and minorities tipped the scales in the midwest to deliver for Biden...make no mistake.  If you can find a state where the white percentage of the vote moved massively towards Biden in comparison to Obama and Hillary Clinton certainly let me know.  

Knowing this about how the white vote is static....the name of the game is to drive up turnout in Atlanta by promising a police reform bill, voting rights legislation, etc.  The idea of trying to attract this "white unicorn" persuadable white person who hasn't voted for Obama, Clinton, or Biden is not the way to win Georgia because whites there could very well be 80% white supremacist.  

Ah yes, the classic “If you don’t vote for my team yer a racist white supremacist” line again.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg