Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

Trevor Lawrence tests positive, hope he recovers quickly

4 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

If you have mild symptoms, I think 100 out of 100 doctors would claim you are still sick.

For f_cks sake

I just coughed.  Calling an ambulance now.

6 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

all I said was I hope he recovers quickly, why do you feel the need to be a dick about it?

Nobody hinted that he was severely ill.

Because you said recover.  Not trying to be a dick, but I get tired of folks treating a cold like a life threatening malady.  If he was 70, I'd worry.  He's not.  It's a cold.

Seriously not trying to be a dick, just real.

Just now, Headbutt said:

Because you said recover.  Not trying to be a dick, but I get tired of folks treating a cold like a life threatening malady.  If he was 70, I'd worry.  He's not.  It's a cold.

Seriously not trying to be a dick, just real.

Not sure if you are aware, this is what humans do with each other. If someone gets sick, they say, "I hope you feel better, get well soon, i hope you recover quickly"

It's not some hidden political code.

Good Lord smh!

49 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I just coughed.  Calling an ambulance now.

That's how it started for a former GF of mine. She died on a ventilator... just saying. But no worries, he's young, he'll be back on the field to entertain you again... maybe.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

2 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

That's how it started for a former GF of mine. She died on a ventilator... just saying. But no worries, he's young, he'll be back on the field to entertain you again... maybe.

sorry to hear that.

In sports, they have two high rated QBs on backup, and they can play run game all over BC.  I am very interested on ND and if Trevor plays.  Talk about a line move in Vegas for that one.  I think they can beat ND with the guy whose name I can't spell but it starts with U.  He is probably as talented as Book, controlling for experience.  I'm not joking.