Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

CSU at Fresno State Game Thread

8 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

CSU is awful

That kid from Temple has ZERO touch.    :-(

PattyO'B must have really sucked this Fall.

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

You do get UNLV.

UNLV is a better team than CSU. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, GoState99755 said:

YUP....you this the nail-on-the-head.   :-(

i can understand the instinct of going for hte mobile guy after cordeiro torched us on the ground but cordeiro executed through the air too and this dude can't do that at all lmao

Why is Rivers in the game?  They don't need him.  He could trip and get hurt.  If I'm Fresno, I'm protecting my starters and putting in the backups.  They can handle it.

BTW, not impressed at all with Fresno, but damn are you playing the dregs of D1 tonight.

Just now, ridgeview2 said:

Gah our o-line. 

eh, everyone was covered downfield and haener had a pocket to step into. We're up 3 TDs so i can't quibble with the result but in a closer game he needs to step up there and take the shot.

Just now, Headbutt said:

Why is Rivers in the game?  They don't need him.  He could trip and get hurt.  If I'm Fresno, I'm protecting my starters and putting in the backups.  They can handle it.

BTW, not impressed at all with Fresno, but damn are you playing the dregs of D1 tonight.

we had no offseason workouts at all, we are atrociously prepared.  WR talent is carrying us. 

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

we had no offseason workouts at all, we are atrociously prepared.  WR talent is carrying us. 

I know, you didn't have a real chance at a fall camp, but WR talent isn't carrying you.  Terrible coaching on the other side of the ball has that covered.