Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

CSU at Fresno State Game Thread

Guys there’s a game tonight!  It may be a pillow fight but it’s happening!  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I just decided to start this thread.  Thanks for beating me to it @mugtang.  I think fans of both teams are sitting scared right now.  Neither team can accept a loss to the other, and we both know that one of us is going to have to.

If CSU can run the ball, we win.  If not, good freaking luck.  We lost Warren Jackson, Dante Wright is out tonight, and we're starting our dual threat guy instead of the pro-style guy at QB.

It holds true in every game, but is much more important in the first game.  We can't fall behind.

We need Lynch to mandate our playcalling, not Fresno.

15 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Maybe, probably...but CSU has sucked and not played. 

This. At least we have one game under our belt. I know 5 days isn't much, but hopefully our guys on defense got a clue about positioning and angles. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

FS has no defense right now...CSU will roll.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

The evidence that CSU will be the absolute class of the conference this year is equal to...

the evidence that we will suck.

A complete unknown.  I don't think we'll hit either mark, and suggest we'll trend more towards the top than the bottom, but who the hell knows.

Just glad we're finally playing.